BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Fix the Chicken Server. Download from fileserve lag, upload to filedino, filepost and netload gets errors.

And memory rise up to 64%. Can't believe this every sunday the same problem. Some user overload the server.

Please do something ASAP.

Thanks!

El.Ultimo.Anunnaki

Hello,
Killed the Abuser, Server is working properly now.

Grinal server very slow, lag. pls fix

Hello,
Fixed it for you.

Check #630580!

thanks!

Hello,
Replied to you as well.

Thank You very Much

@All the clients,

The server should go under maintance in a day or two, you shall be notified well before time to take any important backups available and then we shall proceed to our process.

Thanks!

Where can I talk to chat support? I have questions regarding RDP Service :)

Oh well my question is.Can I Run 24/7 my works there and leave it 12 hrs or more but continuesly working? Like themaposter, downloading and uploading? Thanks

Last edited:
I'm just wondering how exactly I'm supposed to back up my files when the RDP keeps freezing every minute, not allowing me to do anything?

Neeraj7. I don't have time to upload my files to Oron due to the fact that the Ip was banned and FTP always slow for Oron (for everyone, not just buywindowsvps). My only option now is to back up my data on FSC, but uploading through zoom is slow, 10 mb/s with 10 files. Also uploading through Filezilla is equally as slow. In how many hours is the reformating gonna happen?

Neeraj7. I don't have time to upload my files to Oron due to the fact that the Ip was banned and FTP always slow for Oron (for everyone, not just buywindowsvps). My only option now is to back up my data on FSC, but uploading through zoom is slow, 10 mb/s with 10 files. Also uploading through Filezilla is equally as slow. In how many hours is the reformating gonna happen?

Okay you have more than 6 hours to go mate. Do it. If you think you need an hour or more open a ticket mentioning about the time you require. Save the important files only :)

I'm sorry to be nagging, but I really don't have a choice. Please take into consideration that it took me hours to download and unrar these files, and I don't want to have to do all of that again.
[slide]http://i27.lulzimg.com/c947fabbdd.png[/slide]
Please, look into the speed issues on Neeraj07. FSC ftp is usually very fast, but not now.

I'm sorry to be nagging, but I really don't have a choice. Please take into consideration that it took me hours to download and unrar these files, and I don't want to have to do all of that again.
[slide]http://i27.lulzimg.com/c947fabbdd.png[/slide]
Please, look into the speed issues on Neeraj07. FSC ftp is usually very fast, but not now.

I know what you are talking about, FileSonic is known was its Unusual Network Ups and Down, It should be fine in couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back