BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be some kind of a record. :S

tmpda3f.png

Yep, just open a ticket next time. I have it on auto refresh and could answer you much faster than in here since I don't keep an eye on this thread all the time.

I know this might be a wrong place to ask this, but... heck :P, anyways: Does anyone know a good multi-uploader other than zoom uploader? Apparently Zoom requires a donation, for us to be able to upload to FS/WU. If i don't have a registered version, my files don't end up in my account. It is a very very nice uploader, but these kind of restrictions make me think otherwise. :/
FTP speeds on this server for WU and FS are not that good :( I got much faster uploads (On FS/WU) while my kaphosting key for zoom prem was valid :(
I've been using cuteftp, but i'll try filezilla now and see if it makes a difference?

Why is the upload speed is decreased with FileServe and FileSonic?
Upload is a less than 1 MB.
Could you please do something? Maybe reboot the server I do not know.
Thanks

Why is the upload speed is decreased with FileServe and FileSonic?
Upload is a less than 1 MB.
Could you please do something? Maybe reboot the server I do not know.
Thanks

Hello,
If you are on a US RDP, then yes we can do something.
If you are on a NL RDP , we will have to look into it.

Thank you

Please, do something FileServe upload on 500-600 kb's, I'm beginning to lose patience, at least you can know why it's so '? There will be a reason? and how to solve the problem?
Sorry if I insist but try to understand.

Last edited:
Please, do something FileServe upload on 500-600 kb's, I'm beginning to lose patience, at least you can know why it's so '? There will be a reason? and how to solve the problem?
Sorry if I insist but try to understand.

What is ur username ? Post it so that we will check that server.

Filserve is any day that is charging at this speed..

cattura2n.png

I begin to think badly of this service ...
is really unbearable to work in this way, and nobody does anything I'm even going to ask for support! :(

Filserve is any day that is charging at this speed..

cattura2n.png

I begin to think badly of this service ...
is really unbearable to work in this way, and nobody does anything I'm even going to ask for support! :(

Hello Kurt,
Well when did we deny you support ?
Do you know how things work ? Do you understand the difference between NL and US RDA Location ?

Fileserve is in USA and your RDA is in Netherlands, Speeds will vary with time. If you need consistent Good speeds from US filehosts, You should buy US RDA and not NL RDAs.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back