BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
once ordered the service, the activation takes place by when?
If the service were to me pleasure, I am entitled to a refund when I want?
Another question, Winrar works fine? Extract the files perfectly and has a good speed?
Megaupload upload speed is that?
Thanks in advance

Hi,
once ordered the service, the activation takes place by when?
If the service were to me pleasure, I am entitled to a refund when I want?
Another question, Winrar works fine? Extract the files perfectly and has a good speed?
Megaupload upload speed is that?
Thanks in advance

Once your payment is received your account details are sent to your e-mail ID as we have instant setup.
We only have a 24 hour refund policy and if you don't like the service you may get the refund in 24 hours of ordering it.
Megaupload speeds are capped everywhere so if you upload like 10 files at a time you will get 400-500 kbps on each.

RAR and UNRAR speeds are great and we monitor the server for any abusers and remove them if they do so.

We aren't allowing JDownloader anymore because it causes most of the trouble on the servers.

Bought 1 RDP today only.. speed is awesome.. and yes great support :)

i had a little problem. They solved my problem instantly :D

i Give 10/10 for great support :)

Service ordered, paid, and have enabled me instantly: D

I had problems with remote access to the server, but I contacted support via ticket, and he helped with team viewer, and for that I thank them very much. :)
Now I'm trying the service is very fast, only problem is that the download speed witch Fileserve internet download manager, and decreases after a while traveling under 1MB, you can solve this problem?

Service ordered, paid, and have enabled me instantly: D

I had problems with remote access to the server, but I contacted support via ticket, and he helped with team viewer, and for that I thank them very much. :)
Now I'm trying the service is very fast, only problem is that the download speed witch Fileserve internet download manager, and decreases after a while traveling under 1MB, you can solve this problem?

Hello,

Happy to help you!

That problem is because of the server being in the NL, also sometimes it depends on the line too. Anyways, time to reboot that server too.

And, you are welcome Mister. :)

here are the RAR and UNRAR Speed screens as I told I will be posting :)

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/jtqcv.png[/SLIDE] - RAR 1.5 GB Files

will be posting more here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back