brainst0rm - possible scammer! BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 days to reflect? You don't live in a cave. I reversed a transaction that was made from my credit card and 5 mins later I had called my cc company to check what happened to the funds and it was already received. Try calling them up, it expedites things.

Also, brainst0rm, you should post screenshots to the e-mail that paypal said about closing your account that way you would seem more legit eh.

in the meantime, why don't you hand the sites back to their rightful owners?
you can buy it again after 16 days when your fund got reflected

1st. As I said before, I got an offline job. But my computer is ON 24x7, so is the internet. And I am sorry I could not figure out a way to reply when i am not on desk.

2nd. It might take upto 16 days for reversed funds to be reflected in the source of funding - is what i am told by paypal.

End of discussions. I am still on my decision, once i see the funds back i would pay them again.

For arthur's reply:-
If you guys can see the flow, i was looking to buy a couple of sites. But arthur could not accept paypal, that day was sunday due to which bank transfer was not possible. I am mostly busy everyday, so i asked him to transfer the site on the same day so that i can do the hosting things and will send the payments the next day when the banks are open.

Without taking the Money i were supposed to give you the domain transfer + all files? WAWO What a good deal? Is this your professionalism?X-( How would i believe that you would transfer the amount tomorrow?

DO NOT ACT LIKE A NOOBISH NEXT TIME.X-(X-(

You know well about Internet Security and you have wrote the articles on it so you should better know that what could be happened to you. So Take care Boy otherwise........... TY TY FISH..... GOT IT!;););)

Still nothing,this guy is something else....

He talks about professionalism, except he's inside his cave scamming people...

I firmly believe that he is only posing as the dude he mentioned in the chat logs to gain confidence . Try sending a message to the guy from the It-Security & see what happens

One more thing : check if his ip is from - Karachi , Pakistan

What I know:

1) His paypal got limited/locked by paypal he asked me if i could call for him to get it unlocked because due to him not using the paypal for a while they viewed it as "suspicious" activity (which i couldn't as i was on vacation)

2) he does have a night job which he normally is gone for 10-12 hours

3) I've known him for over a year probably 2 years, hes dealt with higher and more expensive transactions why would he scam for $90 ? and if he did why would he reply multiple times to this thread?

As i don't work with him in real life I obviously cant vouch for him 100% but I've worked closely with him for almost 2 years and no activity seemed suspicious, and if i didn't honestly think he didn't do what hes accused of would i stick my neck out for him?

if necessary i can dig up the chat logs

you and storming which the transactions took place the same day

as for the other person that posted chat logs of him wanting to buy the site nothing happened or was sold so it's pretty much irrelevant to him scamming you or storming

as it was also a few weeks earlier as well?

All I know is that until I don't get my $90 this guy is a scammer. He got want he wanted for 3 weeks now which was my site, I have been left with NOTHING...

I didn't even want to create this thread, but he wouldn't reply or he would keep making excuses after excuses even though all I was asking for was my $90 and I gave him MORE than enough time...

I asked brainst0rm for a screenshot of his PayPal account but he never provided it to me, not sure why.

Payment being made again with a credit card may mean that this problem will arise again.

I'm sick of the excuses, and all the rubbish to be honest with you. Either make the payment brainst0rm or give spreea and Storming their domains back as they are the rightful owners.

There are many points I can make which prove that you have a fully functional PayPal account; http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=601055&postcount=15

Once reversals are made they're instantly refunded. It doesn't take three weeks.

yeah it should be instant and give the domains back til you get the funds back that will create trust within both parties

@Hawk

Thank you SO much for stating something that I, myself keep repeating OVER AND OVER AGAIN....The fact that he keeps making "EXCUSES" just angers and frustruates me.

Simple as this brainst0rm :

Either I get my site back OR you give me my $90.

@shades

why are you backing brainst0rm up so much? I think you didn't read his other posts.

He goes and lies about not owning the "Gordan S" account but than gets caught and says ye that was my other account...why lie about something like that when you already scammed 2 people?

spreea where did he state that he did not create the gordon.s account?

the first post i can find of his is on page 4, and in his second post he states

"Also, if you guys would notice. In the new thread of BAAMBA's re-opening. I have mentioned the mode of payment would preferably be alertpay"

he's stating the account is his

i dont see where he denies it being his account?

also im on his side because i've known him for a while, and it seems to be everyone is against him, I know your pissed about not getting your money but it seems like certain people are trying to rush this case along

i know hes taking for ever, but he always does ill talk to him for 3-4 hours and wont talk to him again for a week its annoying but not much i can do about it

@Shades

He stated in one of the post, not sure why its not their now that it was his friends account.

Also when you talk to you him your not loosing anything. I have been left with nothing for 3 weeks and I think 3 weeks is MORE than enough time to clear something like this out of the way, but yet he's too "busy" for us and almost NEVER replies...

How much longer would you be able to wait, if you were in my situation?

@spreea im just going off what is in the thread now

and I've had to wait 4.5 weeks to finally get my refund from paypal after my account was locked because of "fraudulent charges" and that was $250, because i rented a server and the provider ran off 2 days after selling me it, come to find out he had like 3 days left of his contract when he sold it to me and reported me for trying to scam him when i filed a complaint (not on wj)

@ hawk you've taken sides in 2-3 posts
also it seems "you want to see something done" as if he owes you money or something

@shades

paypal do not help you in situations like this.

I simply would like my site back OR the $90 he owes me.

I have done MANY successful transactions and problems like this have never occurred...

PS. Hawk is not taking sides, he simply wants to help out and knows who the good guy is in this situation, the fact that HAWK ALSO knows the amount of excuses brainst0rm makes, says something about him...

@Hawk sorry that was Image

my bad for mixing the blues, figured it was you at first glance since you were the one mainly dealing with this topic

didn't mean to offend you if I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back