brainst0rm - possible scammer! BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would agree as well,i only have the blue coat myself,have to wait for a greencoat to smack him with the ban hammer

for payments on paypal , u should atleast hold the payments for 1 week or 10 days and then give out the stuff u selling :) , trust me, i have done that and it works :)

@mr.killer

I know that, but I am saying would you trust someone for that?

You make the payment, the guy says let me have hold of the money for 10 days and than I will give you the items...

I doubt it..

I agree with Mr.Killer words ;)

btw I still have doubt that I had chat with brainst0rm I dont think he could do scam OMG its really strange :o

we should wait for brainst0rm reply :)

@champs of champs

Yes, let's all wait and see what he has to say (if he ever replies)

He's probably reading all of this right now and thinking of some GOOD EXCUSES to come up with.

I've also had the payment for WarezTrap.com reversed - awaiting info from him now..if i get it :/

I'll back this one up...

I took payment for this on Storming's behalf, the payment was put on hold within 6 hours by PP & reversed on Sunday!

@wtg

I am sorry to hear that, I had to go through the same thing, it just pisses me off that he is still out their doing this to everyone, what a fucking prick.

Well spreea - Thanks to PP's crappy policies, brainache has cost me $14 in all this too. Not a patch on what you guys have lost (Or others). But the point is that he has done it - & will probably continue to do so whilst he has the chance & is allowed on forums to do it.

(btw - Any mods want PP screens - PM me)

FIrst of all, sorry for the late reply guys as I have got an offline job where I work 12 hours a day.

Spreea - You need to understand that there are almost 15 guys PMing me saying YOU did not pay them for the image views. So check your own pockets before calling someone else a scammer.

If you want to start a dispute, show the conversations that we've had on MSN so far. Anyway, here is what happened:

1. I use my credit card to make the payments. For some reason, paypal had some interface issues because of which I had to try THRICE to send the payment. That day, there were 2 websites that I purchased and both the payments were put on hold.

2. Paypal looked at it as a "suspicious activity" and limited / restricted my account. All the payments and funds were put on hold.

3. I explained everything to SPREEA and told him to wait as I have submitted all the required documents to paypal. After around 15 days, paypal replied that they no longer want to have a business partnership with me. Hence, my account is no longer operational. Paypal will review the disputes and make a decision as to what should be done with the funds.

4. I made sure that I leave atleast 1 message to SPREEA telling him the status, just because he would feel that I am not running away and am doing all that I can.

5. Even after listening to quite a few abusive words, I did not loose my patience as I know how it feels if i was him.

6. Now, he said that paypal has reversed the payment to my account. I told him that I dont mind making the payment again with an alternative mode like alertpay or moneybookers after I see the funds received in my source of funding [thats my CC].

Now, he creates this thread. I am still on the same decision. I don't mind making the payment again right after I see the funds appear back to my source of funding.

To Spreea- You really need to learn professionalism. I made sure that I am in touch with you so that you don't feel scammed. You need to learn how to talk professionally so that the other person does not loose his calm. You know that I spoke to you even after you abused all the time.

I have received "debt mails" of around $50 for baamba. So if you don't pay someone, don't expect to get paid. Anyway, i will make payment as soon as I see the funds back.

Thank You all.

Also, if you guys would notice. In the new thread of BAAMBA's re-opening. I have mentioned the mode of payment would preferably be alertpay. After several requests, I had a friend ready to pay via his paypal after me transferring funds to his alertpay, I think that adds up to my legitimacy.

Whatever happened to your account is not his problem.

If you are not gonna consider certain circumstances then you have to sit idle in front of your pc and do nothing.

Paypal does have alotta issues and it does restrict accounts if some suspicious activity is seen from the users side.

the reason brainst0rm gave is a valid one, but if he doesnt pay up soon...then only we will consider him as scammer, but not before that.

Peace.

Edit: As i can see, brainst0rm made another account in WJ... lol man....the first time we talked, i surely realised, ur a big time wannabe smart ass.

This forum needs a fucking "Scam report" section. Seriously.
Maby a subsection to the Market place, having scam reports in the general discussion area is disorganized.. oh and annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back