VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall Promotion

Fall is here and we at BoxSlots. have got some thing special for all the members of WJunction

Planning on getting a VPS from us and want a discount on your first invoice?

Order a VPS at BoxSlots. and get a 50% off discount on your first month*

What are you waiting for then? Make the most out of it till it lasts.

The Promotion code for this is: "50OFF"

*This promotion is only valid till 27th of September, 2011 and for new orders

Mate I have to order a VPS in windows server 2008 base but its asking me for ns server name ... why ...

You must enter a hostname for your server
You must enter a prefix for both nameservers
You must enter your desired root password

is not it connect by Remote Desktop Connection ?

Ok,

Well it's been a while since I've posted because I've been so busy, but let's get some things covered.

Firstly, Sorry for the delay with the new hardware. I’ve had some personal related issues that I have been dealing with amongst
managing the takeover of Motionite myself, which again I would like to say is so far successful. If you are from Motionite and
have any issues please open a ticket as we do not actively monitor forums (Well I don’t as I am so far stretched these days).
I will be back on live support within the next few days once the aforementioned personal issues are dealt with.

All Motionite clients are being moved to our hardware,

CPU : Sandy bridge E3-1240 & E3-1270
HDD : WD Black edition 6Gbit/s SATAIII
RAM : 16G +
Connection 2 x 1 GigE (Bond0 –rr for redundancy purposes)

If you need or want more explanation then feel free to ask.

We still do accommodate custom VPS plans so be sure to send a ticket if you require one (or several :D).

The Ecatel shared server from Motionite is staying online a long side of our own Smart DC Based shared server.

If you want support please do open a ticket they are answered a lot faster than forum posts again make sure you are logged in on your account if you are from Motionite and have any issues, log into out billing or send an email to support@boxslots.com.

Regarding windows VPS (Xen 1Gbit): just enter whatever you wish as the hostname I cannot remove that field from the order form unfortunately or I would as I agree it is rather annoying.

We will be introducing cheaper (budget vps) for those of you that wish to see the cheaper range they will be running on the following specs.

CPU : Xeon x3440
HDD : 4 x 1 TB SATAIII
RAM : 16G+
Connection : 1GigE

Again this will not change our Smart DC systems they are our high spec range and will always remain on the site, This LeaseWeb location is again for the smaller, cheaper more flavourable VPS’

On a side note I saw a post or two saying RapidSpeeds have bought out BoxSlots LTD let me just clear that up that is not true and will never happen.

And to celebrate the fact we are now a bigger and more expanded company, I feel like giving out a little special something.

Free windows on all Xen VPS orders using WJXen15 offer applies to the first 15 orders only.

(sorry for rambling on but you know you guys missed me)

See below, said its a one time discount

http://imageshack.us/f/828/unledoya.jpg/
unledoya.jpg
unledoya.jpg
unledoya.jpg

unledoya.jpg

hellow im from motionite before i have some questions.

1. can my vps still located on lithunia? coz i ordered before from motionite a VPS from lithunia..

2. it is still the same my monthly bill 25$?

thanks in advance!

ReCaptcha, please submit a ticket for this. So we can fully fix this for you.

cyber-cliff,
1. Yes your VPS is still in Lithuania, and will be unless you want us to move you to better hardware in SmartDC/Netherlands.
2. Yes, same bill. If not please contact us and we will rectify that.

Regards

@cyber-cliff If your VPS is still active then yes still the same cost & location.

@ReCaptcha That is fixed sorry, i must have un checked the box by accident :)

@inject0r Seek support using the tickets or live support not the forum it isn't monitored.

@Mahaj 10OFF works fine it's case sensitive please make sure you capitalize "OFF"

I like your Active Support... Keep it alive as its a life line of every business..

Purchased Windows VPS ... waiting for Details..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back