Bodybuilding protein is it bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't wrote me who have 10 + years experiance in gym and who have drink amino when you didn't probably now of gym.

Come in gym use supplements for 3 years minimum go and have blood tested before and after usage and then come here and you may be qualific to wright something.

That's not true is for people who want to gain lean muscle mass It's protein if you can't enough protein from the meal you ate this is the best option you can think better than protein bars
i didnt said that it's really bad, i said that used wisely it may help.
But i would suggest not to use all those things. Because your body takes only that it needs so giving him more means overdose for body. You have to know that body is balanced like vitamins if you start using one type of vitamin the second one may be destructed because you overdosed....

That's why you start growing muscles, but in real they are not 100% muscles they like filled with air out those proteins and stuff like that...
Muscle is not balanced you forced it to grow on that basis which you gave...
Real balanced muscles has more power than force grown, but they dont look such big as force grown....
Choose natural way of growing them....
You have to remember that using chemicals you become a part of chemical system and that makes mutation of body, it changes natural structure of body....
I cant normally explain that to you because you believe in what you see or read in most popular websites, believe me that's all business they dont care about you.
When it get's revealed that something is bad, then they say that "new research showed that and that is bad, but another product again is good.." It's a business cycle which never ends...

LOL LOL LOL
you guyz forgot one thing :
if you don't exercise(damaging your muscle) = no gain of muscle and even if you drink 10 of those shakes daily!

But i would suggest not to use all those things. Because your body takes only that it needs so giving him more means overdose for body. You have to know that body is balanced like vitamins if you start using one type of vitamin the second one may be destructed because you overdosed....

That's why you start growing muscles, but in real they are not 100% muscles they like filled with air out those proteins and stuff like that...
Real balanced muscles has more power than force grown, but they dont look such big as force grown....
You have to remember that using chemicals you become a part of chemical system and that makes mutation of body, it changes natural structure of body....
I cant normally explain that to you because you believe in what you see or read in most popular websites, believe me that's all business they dont care about you.
When it get's revealed that something is bad, then they say that "new research showed that and that is bad, but another product again is good.." It's a business cycle which never ends...

Protein = Muscle end of the story
Ask any personal fitness trainer

You got miss understand with steroids. If you take proper nutrition you can only gain 1 pound of lean muscle every week.

and i told 150 grams of protein and i weight 150 so i need that much protein in order for my muscle grow

I am not saying that carbs and fat is not not imp but if you take more carbs then you need you will develop that extra carbs in to fat

Protein supplements are bad for you mmkay. They are only substitutions for the real thing. Thus they may tend to make the liver think that it is toxin and start fighting it.

No it's not bad, but as far as i know, whenever you will stop exercising.. it will all turn to fat

I have heard that but not true

Protein shakes wont magically make you get huge, they are just there to supplement your diet, e.g if you have no time for a proper meal a shake comes in handy.
Muscle does not turn to fat. Period. If you stop working out, for a few months or so, then your muscles will shrink a bit, but once you get back into training they will quickly regain thier size due to muscle memory. Same if you stop training for years. But they wont turn to fat. Of course, if you keep eating a lot and you haver stopped exercising then you will gain fat.

source
google

all ppl know that protein is basic of your muscules,

you have to take them 2 - 3 g per 1 kg of your body weight.

You can use protein shakes but don`t even think about replacing normal food with it.

eat a lot of chicken, fish, best grilled, not fried.... that is basic...

try to read some basic books, try to first read joe weider book about body building it is really awsome basic.

cheers and good luck

yeah you all are saying that because you havent tested them :D
you can use them only if you are down and your weight is less than 50kg...
this all kind off sport things are just market trick, they are not healthy if you overdose them or use to gain weight more than you have to be....

You dude are fucking epic.

Now, why don't you do some research before posting such stupid and useless piece of information?

"filled with air out those proteins and stuff like that" :facepalm:

If you're 12 yo kid, I can understand but if you're like 20+ then you REALLY need to get your ass in gym and do some article reading because you just FAILED SO MUCH and proved how much you "know".

Protein is protein, if it's from supplement, meat, egg, milk etc. You don't get weird, unbalanced or "air filled" muscles. Muscle is a muscle.

There are no such research stories, of course every company will claim their protein is better.

I'm bodybuilding for such a long time and when I hear such newbies trying to act all smart and scare people, then I get angry.

Even some stupid ass stories about creatine, how it will harm you and shit, those stories probably came from guys like you. Body will absorb max amount of creatine it can, rest becomes useless.

Now please, don't scare other people because you don't know a thing or two about nutrition, get your ass in gym and stop being such pussy.

I wont say you anything, after 20 years we will talk about that....
I have some doctors which deals with guys like you and believe me they know more than you can imagine... And they deal with professional bodybuilders, not like you nose up dudes :D
And always the story ends "why i didn't listen to him..."
Also what i know about bodybuilders that they have brain only to think about how to grow bigger muscle...
It's your choice what to do i only said how its really is....

I wont say you anything, after 20 years we will talk about that....
I have some doctors which deals with guys like you and believe me they know more than you can imagine... And they deal with professional bodybuilders, not like you nose up dudes :D
And always the story ends "why i didn't listen to him..."
Also what i know about bodybuilders that they have brain only to think about how to grow bigger muscle...
It's your choice what to do i only said how its really is....

Don't think you know, because you don't.

After 20 years? I worked with clients who were over 50 and they never felt better, so don't study me how you will die and be all fucked up in your 50,60s.

Gotta love those fat doctors who actually teach you how to stay fit and be healthy.

:D:D:D wow you are really mad about that bodybuilding :D:D:D calm down its not a boxing arena, its only a forum :D

Of course I'm mad, you spread false info and scare people, kid.

And if you think all those bodybuilders spend countless hours in gym and eat ton of meals just so they could have sex, I feel sorry for you.

By the way, your post is reported in my thread and soon will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back