Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you revoke earnings on dmca'd files

That's right, but of course if it's your files you can always contact us and all your earnings will be returned.

do you also refund the premium payment to the person who bought an account off that file?

We do not track which file got a premium upgrade, so no.

If the answer is no, then you are ripping off your affiliate, and the true answer to the question is "The earnings that are revoked are going in bl.st pocket."

How did you get to the conclusion that we are ripping off our affiliates?
Lets be clear, we do not rip off anyone.

No earnings go to Bl.st pocket (as you call it) on PPD when earnings for a DMCA file are revoked.

I hope this clarifies your concerns about Bl.st.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

That's right, but of course if it's your files you can always contact us and all your earnings will be returned.

do you also refund the premium payment to the person who bought an account off that file?

If the answer is no, then you are ripping off your affiliate, and the true answer to the question is "The earnings that are revoked are going in bl.st pocket."

No earnings go to Bl.st pocket (as you call it) on PPD when earnings for a DMCA file are revoked.

:rofl: this rule about take away dcma files profit makes this hoster obsolete effective immediately

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

:rofl: this rule about take away dcma files profit makes this hoster obsolete effective immediately

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry that you feel that way, if you change your mind we are always here to host your files and help you with any issue.

Downloads are not possible at Chrome browser .....

400 Bad Request

The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port

We are still having issues with our new file server in Europe which isn't https:// secured, and we are working to fix that ASAP.

Last edited:
Wanted to touch base and let everyone know that everything is running smoothly.

A slight change for the people who use FTP as an upload option, the host address is changed from bl.st to ftp.bl.st

If anyone face any problems don't hesitate to contact me.

Hi!

Download not start:
An error occurred during a connection to s1.bl.st:182. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Hi!

Download not start:
An error occurred during a connection to s1.bl.st:182. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Hello schcsongi, we are unable to re-create the error you got, can you send me the link to the file that it happened with VIA PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back