Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote Upload Error for all files.
Error: null filesize or wrong file path

Hello lovely1629, we are still facing some issues with our new Europe server and some issues raise all the time.
I encourage you to try again in a few hours please.

Please be patient until we finish with the upgrade fully, it might take some time.

@Blast Support, your website page is loading like this for me--

[SLIDE]http://s12.postimg.org/3xrvr8jfh/Bl_st_Easy_way_to_share_your_files_2014_05_2.png[/SLIDE]

does deleted files have effect with the earning? because it's happening in my account.

Hello blueshadow29, yes a file that gets a copyright take down notice is deleted and earnings for the specific file are revoked.
If you believe this happened by mistake you can always post a counter DMCA about the files that were removed and if found right earnings will be issued back.

does deleted files have effect with the earning? because it's happening in my account.

Hello blueshadow29, yes a file that gets a copyright take down notice is deleted and earnings for the specific file are revoked.
If you believe this happened by mistake you can always post a counter DMCA about the files that were removed and if found right earnings will be issued back.
so earning that removed going where ?
thnk good i dont use this host

Hello yayes, The earnings that are revoked are not going any where.

I'm sorry to hear that you thank god that you don't use bl.st, but we will be glad to have you use our host when you will change your mind.

L564RgV.jpg

Hello yayes, The earnings that are revoked are not going any where.

So you revoke earnings on dmca'd files - do you also refund the premium payment to the person who bought an account off that file? If the answer is no, then you are ripping off your affiliate, and the true answer to the question is "The earnings that are revoked are going in bl.st pocket."

Would appreciate some clarification on this issue, as most of the file hosts at some point have tried this little scam...oops i mean "dmca file payment revoking action" :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back