BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
And asking again...wtf are you going to read my pm? Its two times you ignore me,i sent you another one lets see if you want to reply :facepalm:

X-( 18000 visitors/24hrs yesterday = 36 counted downloads X-( i'd say, this aint BITshare, its rather SHITshare X-(X-(X-(

dude I have been working with ORON for like 20 months and received about 80 payments without any problems...

I decided to start this Shitshare , In my first Pending payment, I got BANNED without any single Warning...
That is how they respect their workers' work.
Obviously Amateur Host.

Stay Away.

Suggesting you working with Netload.in for these days.

Nice Speed at this moment :d

Sometimes I get over 80MB/s
& Sometimes over 80KB/s :d

c50ac98b59.png

PS: Screenshot is from a NL Server

I wish moderators would ask these file host companies to answer with why payments aren't being sent. Lock the support thread until payments have been sent.

Or at least act professional and explain why.

Stooky: If you really contact us via website, show us your screenshot. You dont ocntact our staff. We will not answer non technical things here. Use PM if you need help or contact us by website.

Uploader007: Slow speed due to overload. Also ftp problems.

Dexterr: We work currently on that.

McRooty: This is not possible. Dont make jokes, 18k views are not 38 counted downloads.

icebergblack: Overload. Please be patient, we work to solve this issues.

czarnuch: Every sunday/monday.

Bitshare S23 & S9 are Ultra Slow now can even reach 300KB/s!

PS : can you please remove the speed cap in FTP! sometimes it's verry verry hard to Upload big files!

Last edited:
The problem here Bitshare is that you have a stream of people asking you the same thing.

Why are payments not being sent out. They are way past due and all you can say is either we're making stuff up or ask for account info so you can do to the rest of people you owe money to what you did to several others who gave you their account info when there was an issue and that is to delete their files or ban them.

All we want to know is why payments aren't being sent out. If there is an issue with PayPal then say so. That so hard to do?

This is a support thread right? I don't see you offering support for any questions. Only prying to see what accounts belong to who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back