BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not leeching from others. My file having the same name format like sixteen.avenue.rar got deleted.

because there is something you call 'referral site". even if you rename the file, the referral site will still register the name and address of the forum post/site where the download came from moreso if it gets reported.

The files are created by me and I have not spread them across internet. The same set of files with my other mirrors are still intact. Only bitshare's links have been deleted.

hurrrr

Completed2012-06-09 12:5423.96 $
logo_paypal.gif

it said completed 4 days ago but still no money in my paypal yet?????????

So from now on, bitshare don't pay for the files which go under copyright infringement...
Keep that in mind when you upload anything.

Last edited:
How can I cancel payout
it is in queue for more than 20 days and I want to
try to pull the money via webmoney

Is there a way to cancel payout if Paypal blocked you
I do not really care for Paypal - will simply use other procesor
Please answer this question for all of us who are sick of PP

So from now on, bitshare don't pay for the files which go under copyright infringement...
Keep that in mind when you upload anything.
What does this mean? They clean the resulting earnings only those files that violate DMCA or all files if there was at least one abuse?

Paid by the archived files is, if they do not violate DMСA, or both Hotfile.com, now do not pay all your archived files, even if they do not abuse?

Hey Bitshare

Great Encoding Speed!
Upload Speed is a little bit slow from NL but is enough :) ( 200KB to 5MB )

I'm verry happy to use Your Service

but I have some Questions please

Do you count 1 IP View per 24 Hour or everything is counted
do you count also Premium Views? ( users with Premium accounts )
is it allowed to Swich to PPS in Stream-beta?

Thanks again Bitshare :)

17ae574d20.jpg

I uploaded to ftp 44 files , but why 23 of them are in my account and why they are WAITING mode not complated ?, even if I select and move button, where is 19 of my files comes fro ftp ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back