BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final warning, any non-technical question in this thread is subject to deletion & infraction(/ban if necessary). Stop bitching if they ban you for breaking their TOS

For non-technical questions kindly PM him or else contact via their site's contact page. I hope you guys understand

Final warning, any non-technical question in this thread is subject to deletion & infraction(/ban if necessary). Stop bitching if they ban you for breaking their TOS

For non-technical questions kindly PM him or else contact via their site's contact page. I hope you guys understand

Well some of us do rely on our payments for rent and other financial things when we spend a lot of time providing content then a file host has no explanation why payments aren't being sent.

Seems like a valid complaint especially when they ignore your inquires via contact on their website. If we know that what we do is making Bitshare a ton of money by selling premiums, there's no excuse to not send out those measly payments compared to what we earned them.

I guess we all make this stuff up I suppose.

Your support system has problem? could you answer the question on there at the least please (technical question)
we cant say anything about payment here and you dont answer your email. so what we should to do now?

Stooky: PM - > Username. Send us screenshot of your email. We dont get any contact. Also we dont get PM. Just send us your username so we can check it. Dont waste our time with your nonsense here. Do what i tell you and you will get help.

pablo2011: In correct english with PM. Thanks

shanc: We dont have any problem with that.

protocoldroid: They must be illegal files deleted by our filters or reports.

Messi_Popstar: Dont Spam. Read signature.

Seems like Bitshare is filtering files based on keywords. Filenames with word like "teen" have been deleted indiscrimanately.

You're still not answering anyone's question. Why is there a delay in many users payments. Simple question, should be a simple answer. This does not take a PM to answer.

Seems like Bitshare is filtering files based on keywords. Filenames with word like "teen" have been deleted indiscrimanately.

while raring files rename files as gflsdglsggf.rar, they can not detect your files.
use rdp, leeching files from others is not solution

if so choose my way, rename files and use random.org to create long file names

REIWY5235HBTWSH.RAR

nobody know wtf inside and bypass upload block + keyword block
but if someone send dmca to them they may add your file's md5 to their database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back