BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys who upload very much copyright content like xxx movies and hollywood to be banned, because in this way bitshare can bee here always and I will never leave Bitshare , so please, all that you come to say that "bitshare is a scam" please go away on others websites, because you don`t understand what mean 30 bussnies days and you cant wait because bitshare have some problems, what Problems? problems made by people like you who always ask about payments, people who report on paypal false and fake description about bitshare, people who see that bitshare is good and you all know, in all world now what is good must be over ! because some organizations want to control the world and finish with what is still good. I have hope and I know like others resolve the problems with paypal, bitshare will do and delete and ban all people who use the website only for copyright files and I know bitshare will be a clean website, paypal will check and Bitshare will be accepted like before.
For who will ask over my post about payments or when will be paid, I hope to get all ban on bitshare ! Any problems and questiona (without payments) send him a PM or make a ticket on website, here just ask general questions about speed about upload, about others things without words: (pay/paid, payments, money)
So who believe that Bitshare lie, to go away and never come back, Bitshare was, is and will be a honest and clean website !

Rockingevil: It is sad that you are sinking but taking someone with you just because of it (by raporting him to bitshare) is wrong thing to do. Your situation looks really odd but by doing such things you may loose support of this community.

XzJoNzX, we dont caer about your sales, if you got, good for you, but dont post here, nobody asked you to say about sales, keep this thread only for problems, serios problems, and waw30hides I hope you will get banned, you should send Bitshare a Pm and not post here this image.

Bitshare, please implement Rebill system and upgrade your site for a clearer and more detailed stats view.
And, keep trying to pass these worse days!
Best regards,

Has this ever happened to any of you & if so,what did you do about it.
I have someone that for whatever reason has decided to make trolling my posts his life's work.
Over the last few weeks he has made false reports to bitshare about my files 5 or 6 times.
The files get deleted & I have to post my back up files.I make new back up files every
time I have to do a repost.

I've known from the start that the reports weren't legit because of the files that are being reported.
Even though I knew the reports were bogus I contacted bitshare after the first time it happened and bitshare wanted some of the links in order to check them against real DMCA complaints.So I gave them some links.
Bitshare never got back to me but since those files have been reported 4 or 5 more times and I still have an account,I'm guessing I was right about the reports being false.

I had 2 reasons for making this comment.One was to ask if this has happened to any of you.
The other reason was to cast doubt on claims bitshare is banning accounts for no reason.If they were,even though the complaints were false,it would have given bitshare an opportunity to ban my account.But they haven't.

Those of you that have lost your accounts,please don't take what I said the wrong way.I don't know the details of your situations.I'm just saying how things from my perspective.

@tora
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one that didn't have a clue what jav was.lol

hmm i wonder if jav is ilegal coz the actresses are 30 ys old but looks like 15 ys old

Not only that. The 30 yrs old appear as "My Sweet Lilltle Sister" in one release, and on another release on the same day, that very same girl becomes "Horny Hot MILF":facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back