BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I'm tired of BS.:(
- Poor upload speed from my RDP in NL (a month uploading at 300 kb/seg)
- rank stuck
- bad downloads counts

anyone got paid to paypal?

The downloads down in this week from 1000dls to 250, what's going on? and my status change from platinum to bronze, can you explain why?

Posting more and get less downloads: (

Unfortunately I'm tired of BS.:(
- Poor upload speed from my RDP in NL (a month uploading at 300 kb/seg)
- rank stuck
- bad downloads counts

Guys,please be patient.Bitshare stood beside us and always been a great filehost among all the filehosts.They are having some problems and they already indicated they will be back like before soon.
So please try to help them to come back instead of burying them more and more :facepalm:.
Your continuous comments will make them hopeless and it might end with "We are sorry to tell you we are closing".Just please try to help them to come back like before ^^ <3.

Tips on how to help them :
1-Be patient.
2-Be patient.
3-Be patient.
4-Make sure you do 1,2 and 3.

Tips on how to help them :
1-Be patient.
2-Be patient.
3-Be patient.
4-Make sure you do 1,2 and 3.

i can be patient with other issues as long as they arent down but the upload speed issue is unacceptable.

so if slow upload, i dont upload to Bitshare hence no sales from me because i cant upload because of the poor upload speed.

Hi Bitshare,

When i check your Premium page as free user or through link, clickable billing duration option only for one month duration.

But when i login and click upgrade to premium, all billing duration option are working / clickable.

Can you fixed premium option in your Premium Pages, not only clickable for 1 month duration so free user can have option for buy 3, 6 month or 1 year duration.

Thanks.

jI8anlJFL8tEP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back