BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just mail traffic with a friend who worked at a board is. He is no longer uppen Bitshare because too much will be deleted.

I have long been at Bitshare, had different accounts, but as much as now was never deleted!

Quacking: Site is up and running.

NvpMuzic: Thanks for your support dude.

hurz: We dont care about you or your friend. If you get DMCA reports, please leave our service. This is illegal and we get very big problems because of this.

equanox: Dont use OVH. They have very slow speed to servers out of europe.

donandy2005: How about, you read last posts again?

elbashadodo: Thanks alot for spreading the word. Keep it up buddy. We are happy to see nice people here trying to defend us.

zyberakuma: Its because of your slow servers. We get very fast speed, but never from OVH. This is max possible from there.

karsh: Nothing wrong. Our service is up and running very fine since some weeks.

Tryied even with opera but nothing. :(

NuyXp.png

zyberakuma: Its because of your slow servers. We get very fast speed, but never from OVH. This is max possible from there.

IMHO my OVH dedicated is fast on other filehosts but on Bitshare it seems random sometimes fast but most of the time slow 400-500 KB/s.

will test on a US dedi after ironing out the server im currently eyeing.

Bitshare you have 3 servers on Webazilla, very fast on upload, why you dont add more ? are on 78.* and are very good but is very hard to get files on them, and s15 and s16 gives errors when upload is finish and never gives the link
P.s. What is the speed for free users, 200kb? also are some problem buying premium by paypal? because I dont get any sale from 7 days... and I am afraid for my rank.

Completed 2012-06-04 15:45 20.00 $
logo_paypal.gif

Completed 2012-06-06 13:49 20.00 $
logo_paypal.gif

Paypal payment was completed on June 23 says, yet do not have a payment from my account.

In queue 2012-06-08 19:05 30.00 $
logo_paypal.gif

In queue 2012-06-11 6:22 30.00 $
logo_paypal.gif

Although these payments are still pending from the past 19 days.
I began to be afraid anymore. payments probably will not post

God news, I have just received a paypal payment but the previous payment in status COMPLETED I haven't received yet, can you check it?

Completed 2012-06-04 17:48 63.14 $

thanks!!!

PS. sorry for my english

My payment requested on 04 June and 06 June shows completed for a long time but I haven't received them yet.

Guys, let's give Bitshare some times to iron out this issue. I believe you will receive your payment eventually.

hiz . i wait but can u tell me when i will receive my payment . it's complete since 5 bussiness day ago . can u let me known when u will resolve ur problem

My payment requested on 04 June and 06 June shows completed for a long time but I haven't received them yet.

Guys, let's give Bitshare some times to iron out this issue. I believe you will receive your payment eventually.

You are right. It's a matter of time. Please be patience, bitshare is one of the most realible host today.

You are right. It's a matter of time. Please be patience, bitshare is one of the most realible host today.

hiz . i wait but can u tell me when i will receive my payment . it's complete since 5 bussiness day ago . can u let me known when u will resolve ur problem

Read old post before request info about recent paypaments dude. We are waiting more than 12 working days already and you just have 5 days. Bitshare has explained crearly the situation. It's a matter of time to complete all pending payments.

hurz: We dont care about you or your friend. If you get DMCA reports, please leave our service. This is illegal and we get very big problems because of this.

Maybe so, but it's almost every day, DMCA!

Day: 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

This can be forgotten! I'm sorry!

I need a server which gives me security and not a delivery!

Last edited:
@Bitshare, for the third time, did you check my PM about uploading from OVH being slow to most of your servers except a few (including all s50+ servers)? Judging by the stability in upload speed to most of your servers from OVH (The average speed is always around 500 KBps out of rush hour), I'm pretty sure your DC is deliberately shaping the connections or else the speed shouldn't be so stable if there were peering problems. OVH has bad peering to US and AUS, not everywhere outside Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back