BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chong83. Ok about your issues: You have 2 sales via your domain, each 5 % for 9.99 = (0.5), so you have 1 dollar. And the third sale, was from your files. But you dont get anything, since you are PPD and not PPS user.

My Site is Blog, all File is Only From My BitShare Account
then why i get domain sale not PPS ?

My Site is Blog, all File is Only From My BitShare Account
then why i get domain sale not PPS ?

Because BS don't want to paid for PPS. I sell from my site 6 premium account. Instead i will receive 96usd but they only paid for domain sale. They said that is problem when update system but i wait more than 10 days and no money added to my account. Don't waste time with BS.

Chong83: Because you are on PPD..

abcxyz: He is PPD, not PPS. Stop talk if you dont know anything. Also the Bug is now solved.

Escobar: No issue with uploadspeed, make traceroutes and send us via PM if it still appears.

best87: We dont invite any more guys into streaming.

abcxyz: He is PPD, not PPS. Stop talk if you dont know anything. Also the Bug is now solved.

Escobar: No issue with uploadspeed, make traceroutes and send us via PM if it still appears.

Not on PPD, that time i am in PPS
i am change to PPS (3-2-2012) , i only get Sales USD 0.5 (4-2-2012)
then i change back to PPD, when system allow (3days?)

pps.jpg

Do you count multiple downloads for free users? Also what kind of download/sales ratio do we need to get Gold rank and up?

just streaming my files videos please my id: lmanaos

Hello Bitshare,

Would you mind to upgrade our account to premium please (upload only). User account : rlsmix.

Best regards,

And me? when you will resolve it for me? 6 sale = 96 usd.

titousekr: There is nothing wrong with dl counter. IF there is a problem, contact us.

Really??? i've sent you screenshot, PM you, contacted Bitshare support by email, and i ain't got no answer at all.
Here is an other screenshot to prove that you dl counter is troublesome,

2012-02-10 : 186 DL paid 0.815$
2012-02-11 : 194 DL paid 0.577$
2012-02-05 : 79 DL paid 3.092$

Where is the logic in your DL counter?

u1p9r.jpg

Fredonino: On those days, you were not on your current rank.

abcxyz: Problem is already solved.

guylux: We dont upgrade accounts.

best87: Sorry, beta is closed.

sarmil01: Send some links about slow downloads.

Dear BitShare Admin:
Remote upload has problem, Whenever i upload a file, it automatically decrease the file size than original, suppose i remote upload 400mb file but when i check in BS my files, it appears only 5-10MB or sometimes KBs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back