BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
esssymanex: There is nothing wrong with counting. If you have others stats at other days, its due to ranking change.

titousekr: You know, we have 1 IP 250-500 minute blocked?

goku_sama: We fixxed today some bug, that my sites + pps users did not earn money with own file sales.

Another thing: Blaming our service for cheating, will result in instant termination.
Spreading lies or bad talk against our service, will not be tolerated.

Thanks For Faster Loading.

I have a long queue on downloading. Recently there are lot of file inaccessible?

Any ideal? It just said file not file but sometime it's allright..

Some Server down some times work some time not.

hi bitshare, i just switched a few days back to PPS Fixed, i just checked something strange with the stats.

068a54dd31.jpg

why it shows in 212-02-06 only 0,5? if im earning PPS i should earn 5,99 or if the person brought a 2 day account it should be 2,99 isnt it? please clarify.

Regards.

People still using bitshare? They cant handle traffic and site goes down often.
And the official support here always used to say that some upgradation are being processed.
Do they upgrade their system every hour? Its annoying a bit. bitshare

But only 20%. Why?
Coz of human greedyness my young friend...:facepalm:

Edited.I beg you pardon.Maybe Mr.Bitshare is married guy and her wife wants something expensive.You know them:buy me that and buy me please this.This drives u completely crazy m8n

Last edited:
BitShare = ShitShare

Damn It ShitShare , U are a NUT
Premium Account Always Fail Download
always some server down problem

dear Bitshare,

I am use PPS

When I don't add my site, I earn 60%, but when I add site, i only earn 5%, is this right? confused

Hi bitshare,

Is all the serve up yet? I still see many file inaccessible? Just want to confirm with you before i contact the uploader.

Also the premium will disconnect once in a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back