BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nudget
Don't expect it to be released in the nearest future, unfortunately it is not working at all. Since at least one week the queue is not moving at all and there are almost 6.000 videos in it (only with the beta users).

nudget: Right now, its closed. No new ones. We are getting too much encoding files.

titousekr: What happened with dl count? What is your problem?

broadcast: You write us and demand for free premium only because other companies did that. We will not give you any free premium or upgrade.

Stooky: Your point 1-4 is bad for you, because you have low activity. 5 is due to broken links you insert. Point 6, our API, is working very well. Point 7 are the same as 1-4, you have low activity and low rank. Point 8 is fixed since last week, when you are not on PPS, why you repeat the same thing?

J3372k: We will never remove Rank System.

IGdwight: Forward me some Links that dont work via PM or contact us via website.

If you recieve 502, its because one of our backends is getting attacked. We will solve this asap.

We saw a stats problem on 3.2, this is only a display problem. No earnings are affected.

Stooky: Your point 1-4 is bad for you, because you have low activity. 5 is due to broken links you insert. Point 6, our API, is working very well. Point 7 are the same as 1-4, you have low activity and low rank. Point 8 is fixed since last week, when you are not on PPS, why you repeat the same thing?

1) I don't have low activity. What part of 2000+ downloads did you not read? Status bar hasn't moved. So basically you're saying 2000+ downloads isn't enough for the status bar to move especially when that 2000+ downloads for the week?
2) All my links are checked and working. No broken links inserted so don't know why you would even try to say that.
3) Of course I have low rank, cause your broken rank system won't budge when we get downloads. How many people have to mention that the their status hasn't moved before you acknowledge it? Because you already know it doesn't.

Dishonest and waste of time, and I'm warning everyone here, our blogs and websites. I don't make this stuff up.

@nudget
Don't expect it to be released in the nearest future, unfortunately it is not working at all. Since at least one week the queue is not moving at all and there are almost 6.000 videos in it (only with the beta users).

Ah, thanks for the info.. it isnt good :/ nevermind..:facepalm:

Stooky: Posts your username via PM if you want us to check your account for any error. But i doubht there is something wrong with our ranking system, i think its something wrong with you, since you are bashing our service since weeks, and yet using it. You want help or not, its up to you.

likeop: Please send me your username via PM to check and answer on your problem.

Hi bitshare,

I'm recently working hard on bitshare by keep uploading my files to bitshare like 220GB right now... and also got few sales account for you..

Do u thing that i can be able to get next level on your host? :P Cuz I'm still a copper.

ii sent u pm twice regarding my lost premium, u never reply.
I contact your support twice and problem not solve.
Wtf is this man.

Chris_: Uploading too much files will hurt your ratio, get more downloads then files and sales too. With 50-100 downloads you will rank higher without problems.

Snow: No problem, maybe its a ISP problem?

pocs: I think its solved now.

So, premium account which i sold will be counted or not? I hope you will fix it soon and upgrade download speed for free user is 200kbps, 75kbps so slow.

pregg: Your files have been deleted, because you had more DMCA then Files. It is forbidden.

titousek: Yes, too funny this guys. :)

MaX.: Read the first thread, we have PPS.

Our Service will remain, you can join always our website.

abcxyz: You are right. But no need to blame our service scam in the public, we solve the bugs now.

We find today some errors with the sales counting and download stats adding (not revenue), this is due to the recent change of our system at the weekend. This problems will be solved asap.

When will you add money for premium sale to my account? I have 6 premium sale but i have not any money for it. you only add money for domain sale but 96usd for premium sale is not. You say you will solve but ....

81c3042530.png

I don't know why domain sale is count but premium sale is not count.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back