BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
NvXEj.png

Highlight yellow

Why?

I also have this problem.

ticket created for serious error in rename function see details in pm also thanks (also check pm for other issues sent private)

## Ticket created & sent to support can't rename files since they return to .htm and remove original extention

ticket sent last night to support via contact-form also.

We have alot of OVERLOAD and DDOS attacks today on our Service.

We implent many changes, it should work better by now.

readeretech: Please post your username via PM.

likeop: System will do that, not we.

goku_sama: The Sales bug was fixed last week.

Stooky: Filemanager should work now faster.

But I still can see many people reporting bugg about sales not counted.

ps: And I think you should also close one of the 2 threads you have here, better have only one single thread for support instead of 2.

Bitshare, Where is my lost premium??
I have PM u twice and i have use the contact form twice. There is no respond from both side?

Last edited:
very nice attitude from support. really UN-PROFESSIONAL.

how you are gonna attract more people with this attitude? or probably you don't need more!!!! (as you already said in the past here the ones they work are enough)

you DO NOT CARE about people who joined or wanna work with you and you limit everyone without giving access even we wrote a lot of details to you.

Other companies gave premium access and some offering more.......

no more pleased, but have in mind with this attitude you 'll build even a more bad name.

we wrote our requests privately also sent a letter to them explaining our situation at least we got a (negative) reply even we described more in detail why we requested.

have many examples of HOW filehosts should operate with new people but there is no point.

anyway, no prob good luck

Reasons to not use this host (from experience)

1) Rank system = extremeley low payout
2) Downloads get shaved or just not counted properly (tested this among friends)
3) Unprofessional support
4) Remote upload works 1% of the time
5) Status never changes in rank system (and I've had 2000+ downloads and still in Copper status at the same position)
6) API still needs work (Loading screen gets stuck and sometimes won't display your files and folders until reloading several times)
7) Lowest payout of any host I've ever seen in all my time using hosting sites.
8) Not paying people what they're supposed to be with PPS. (I don't use PPS but other people have stated this)

So with how this site operates, you'll be wasting time uploading tons of content, but earning pennies. All the makings of a scam host. I've deleted my files and went with someone else. Waste of time.

@ Stooky ! you right !!
& let everyone know before register this host !
when i use filesonic i make 1500 2000 DL /day
i use bitshare last week and every day count only 100 - 200 Download
rank never move!
and thanks the guy ddos bitshare yesterday

Its Better something than nothing.. :))

question: When the video streaming will be available for normal users? Its really on time :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back