BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

i sale 1 Premium,why i only earn 1 $,i choose pps 60%.

My Account

a566505

1usd from domain sale not premium sale. BS don't pay for premium sale, He say after system updated, money from premium sale not count and they solve it but i don't know when it will be recalculate.

OMG ......
When my rank can upgrade ?
and what happen BitShare Count System ?
My WebSite 2000+ IP per day 30+- Download ???
1 Week Earn USD0.28 .........

3-2.jpg

Last edited:
OMG ......
When my rank can upgrade ?
and what happen BitShare Count System ?
My WebSite 2000+ IP per day 30+- Download ???
1 Week Earn USD0.28 .........

3-2.jpg

I told you guys you aren't going to earn nothing using Bitshare. Their status tier payment system is designed to not give you anything.

As I've stated before, I've had over a thousand downloads with them already, and still haven't cracked $1 and I'm still in Copper status.

All you have to do is look at the proof of people posting how they aren't earning anything.

The only way you would ever be able to earn anything is if you get to Premium status which is highly unlikely unless you spend money on a premium upfront, which I do not recommend.

You literally earn pennies with these guys, files only remain for 30 days unless you buy a premium and the rate they pay you, your files are going to be removed by the time you actually earn enough to trade in for a premium.

These guys are a complete joke.

I ask about higher rank platynium / gold I have be paid on delivery a lot of,accounts premium fall me enough often.
Here screen from previous hostings.
My nick czarnuch
23150640915627354159.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back