BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience. If it doesn't work now, try again later.

I just uploaded 40 GB via FTP last night and another 40 GB the night before and I am half way around the world too.

fileserve4u: Webmoney payments are delayed everytime some time. Be patient.

sSKKa: There is no problem with the ftp.

infernohuman: ftp.bitshare.com is wrong.. its ftp2.

CloudShadow: We are not slow, we have the fastest servers worldwide. Check your Server.

fileserve4u: Webmoney payments are delayed everytime some time. Be patient.

sSKKa: There is no problem with the ftp.

infernohuman: ftp.bitshare.com is wrong.. its ftp2.

CloudShadow: We are not slow, we have the fastest servers worldwide. Check your Server.

I wasn't talking about your overall service. I said HTTP uploading (in general) is slower than FTP uploading (in general)

and if i do get slower speeds to BS i dont believe its my server as i can get 10mb per file to other hosts running multiple sessions.

been paid again, my 7th so far, it took 4 days this time after request.

[SLIDE]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7769/bs7thpaid.jpg[/SLIDE]

now I'm waiting for 8th payment still in queue.

@CloudShadow: not so sure but I always get full speed 11.8 MB/s when using remote upload from my dedi. never tried FTP yet. so I think the speed is awesome, much much better than Hotfile.

@kaybiptu: not really I think, maybe cuz I start uploading in Bitshare earlier than you. and you're doing great as well as reaching for 6th payment now. well done and keep it up! :)

been paid again, my 7th so far, it took 4 days this time after request.

[SLIDE]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7769/bs7thpaid.jpg[/SLIDE]

now I'm waiting for 8th payment still in queue.

@CloudShadow: not so sure but I always get full speed 11.8 MB/s when using remote upload from my dedi. never tried FTP yet. so I think the speed is awesome, much much better than Hotfile.

Remoting is fine. The only problem i have with it is that some of my files get duplicated by themselves after they are done remote uploading.

Apart from that HTTP uploading works flawlessly, gets all the files through.

FTP uploading is quite bugged for me, the file sizes tend to get messed up after the update

@vip : :D but my 5th payment is 71 $ :-"
good for you, I always request when reaching min payout. mind to share do you use Bitshare exclusively or with mirrors?:)

@CloudShadow: I do not face any duplicate files problem yet. the last time I remember is duplicate of link list in file manager when I select a group of files but that has been debugged.

i requsted in 2010-12-20 8:32 its more then 48 hrs still no payment:(
wil i get or i have to leave Bitshare plz suggest me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back