BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTP uploading is still very bugged for me. I uploaded 9 files and only 4 made it properly, the other 5 had sizes varying from 1mb to 400mb (actual file size= 1gb)

i wanted to know if bitshare plans to implement something like fileserve where we can see the deleted files by copyright claim, like a DMCA tab, so we dont have to be checking the folders to see if theres any deleted files.

thank you.

it's been 5 days i requested a payout, but the payment status is still in queue.
can you check into it ? my username is: ace3
thanks

i wanted to know if bitshare plans to implement something like fileserve where we can see the deleted files by copyright claim, like a DMCA tab, so we dont have to be checking the folders to see if theres any deleted files.

thank you.

Maybe soon. We can add a link at the filemanager pointing to a list where you see DMCA deleted files.

Tnx! yes i think i should do that! usually ftp uploads are faster than HTTP! but isn't HTTP Upload limited to 1 gig file size?!

I'm having trouble using FTP, it doesn't want to connect :-/

Can't resolve "ftp.bitshare.com". Network connectivity was detected. Check the spelling of the server name or contact the server administrator.

I had request my payment on 2010-12-19 12:06 , today i check status In queue.how much time do you pay me ?

My user : tutf0910 please check and reply me !
Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back