BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi Bigfile-Jo[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]please Activate Affiliate Account[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]user: relisher[/FONT]

nesmagu: I have seen you in various threads in this section for some years. You are not a random guy on the Internet who defames a particular filehost viciously. Hence I will take care about your test result. Thank you for your valuable information. :)

Last edited:
Hi guys.

I'm not a bot. I repeat - BigFile paid off his debt.

2015-11-23 -$95.83 WebMoney - Z************ Paid on 11 Mar 2016

Do not panic, just wait.

Jo, thank you for not deceived.

you have proof I sent the screen shot of my outstanding payment since January 10? jajajajja ; because if I put you and so I will see with your eyes, that server does not pay
OpiOIax.jpg

my request was made by webmoney and as you see me do not pay, you think you will pay? lol I think not.

This server does not pay on your day and not pay, do not know why deceive people in this way.

Last edited:
yepes: He is starting to pay us. Read the post #106 in the current thread: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/210128-11.html#post2164674
Jo had said: "We are also catching up with backdated requests. We should have all these cleared next week."
Your payment request was made on January, which is the "backdated requests" he mentioned. Therefore, you should wait one week and see if you get the payment.

Last edited:
Got to admit that stats look a little iffy to me, only got 11 counted downloads yesterday. Different company name, same dodgy stats, welcome back big Jo.

NOTE TO ALL: "W" will be done today. We are also catching up with backdated requests. We should have all these cleared next week.

In terms of "P", we have met a roadblock with our third party vendor. We should have it solved for next Friday.

gibalah: No further comments. Good day.

JO what about my account status i sent to you my username * REMOTE UPLOAD PROBLEM

Dear JO there is one BIG PROBLEM, free user cannot click any button, seem that ALL button for free user are disabled ONLY button for buy premium is enabled, a lo of users reported me this for my links, what happening?? free user cannot use Bigfile this is the policy?

let me know please

ladri: Did your users scroll down and find two "Slow Speed Download" buttons? I know it's a little hard to find them when their browsers are not maximized.
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/QDUcGla.png[/slide]

It can mislead users so that they misunderstand your download links are for premium only. It might help you increase your sales. However, you are probably unable to get all those sales because nesmagu's test shows that some sales will be redirected to resellers instead of you. Yes, it sucks, and my visitors who cannot see those buttons usually choose other filehost download links. :facepalm:

Jo doesn't cheat us on donwload counts, but he uses a "better" design on the download page to do such a trick. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back