BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE TO ALL: "W" will be done today. We are also catching up with backdated requests. We should have all these cleared next week.

In terms of "P", we have met a roadblock with our third party vendor. We should have it solved for next Friday.

gibalah: No further comments. Good day.

Jo,

A nice answer it is. It's your empire, so you are the rule. I have no further comments regarding it. I saw nesmagu has deleted his post regarding his experiment, so I think you guys have made a deal privately. Good day.

woxenrud: Some good examples in FileServe's thread and BitShare's thread could teach you the fact that you should never let a filehost representative know your username on their website; otherwise, you will get banned whenever they feel uncomfortable. Telling them your username here is suicidie in the first place. If you want to do a test, just do it, but don't let them know your username. If they ask you your username, it's usually a trap. History repeats itself.

Last edited:
it was said that the day March 11, begin payments and a lie, you have not paid people like me who takes me hoping pages from January liar, pay what you owe me?

Jo how long before you process payouts now? Previously I get paid in around 2 days but I have requested one for almost a week now and it's still not paid.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi Bigfile-Jo[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Activate Affiliate Account[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]user: juanvilma[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back