Status
Not open for further replies.

SeFi

Hi guys,

I'd like to know which file hoster that accepts streaming is the best for me and for my users.

First I don't want the hoster to ask for installing a software to my user.

If possible embed video is counted.

No limits for free users, that mean they can watch a movie entirely on the website without having to buy a premium. That's because I want to mostly use the PPD system.

Is paying ! :)

So if I recap the current file hoster that accept streaming on WJ:

I also know youwatch.org which has one of the best payout.

So just give your feedback guys, this thread can be useful for everyone :)

Regards,
SeFi

23 comments
Thanks for your feedback.

you sure youwatch is a scam ?

About sharesix.com I don't find a lot of info about it... The website is just so broken with dead links everywhere... It's written max 100mb per file so it's not possible to upload a movie.

I didn't know flashdrive.it, seems legit, are they paying ?

Apparently the servers are in France, they'll get banned pretty fast...

Anyone else to provide his feedback on other hosters?

Videopremium

Videopremium.net only has the defect that the remote upload reduced it to a file at a time, the rest is not bad.
Hello

Can you please tell more about Videopremium.net ? I don't find their affiliate page and it doesn't say it allow streaming...

For what its worth, i would pick with cloudvidz, out of this list.

streamvideo.me use to have its reasons to use, but that guy seriously needs to get his shit together. the hoster does not work right now.
i would avoid speedvid.tv - you ask for a hoster that doesnt install apps, speedvid does that.
uploadboxs seems to have an interesting affiliate programme, similiar to cloudvidz with pps/ppd on top of that. yet contrary to cloudvidz, its admin does not have that trusted background.
i had some test runs with vidup and decided not to run with them. and their pps is not working (the selling part, actually)
datacloud seems to be interesting, too. it would be one of my next try outs.

with others from the list i have no experience.

from what i know, i would go:

1) [STRIKE]cloudvidz[/STRIKE]
2) streamvideo (if it gets better that is)
3) [STRIKE]uploadboxs[/STRIKE] (if you want to put up with all the ad companies stuff)
4) datacloud

for embed, the obvious choice is uploadboxs. the reason is none of the above supports or pays for it. uploadboxs at least gives you one ad on them embeds. dont know how their pps/ppd work with them though.

or... i know everyone will hate me for this, but... you might just wait for mega, its only like 4 days away ;)

EDIT: See an update on this post on page 3 of this thread, including an apology for recommending uploadboxs.

Last edited:
Videopremium

I do not know if it's a coincidence, but I noticed that videopremium.net I deleted several files, I have now seem riuppati affixed (maybe a crash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back