Status
Not open for further replies.
For what its worth, i would pick with cloudvidz, out of this list. ...

It has been just a little over a week since i put this together, and i owe it some updates.

First of all, cloudvidz has been shut down. It was a great hosting with near perfect admin. Wish him well and let him get back on his horse asap!

Second, i am sorry for recommending UploadBoxs. Did that based on facts stated in their thread, not extensive user experience. And i even did not get that far with them myself ;)
That host looked very good from afar, i am sorry again and i will never again recommend anything before trying it out extensively, promise! ;)
Uploadboxs obviously has a model that depends on income from uploaders instead of viewers. And a very condesending admin. I am taking back my recomendation and turning it into recomending not to use them ;)

Third, at last some good news. Streamvideo seems to have made it through and is working again!

... And, of course, MEGA turned out to be a great waste of expectations.

I am presently doing some test runs on donevideo, will let you know when i get further in this.

EDIT: After some level headed conversations with mr. uploadboxs i decided to give his hosting another chance. I will put that one through extensive testing, too, and report back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back