VPS AxisNext.com - Offshore VPS, RAID10 HDD, 1 Gbps Unmetered, From $3/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i dont have shoutcast at all.. clean install centos 32 5.5--> yum update -->kloxo update-->reboot-->trying ftp.. working but not logging in...(at least it says connected welcome etc.... and then error... ) -->name servers setup -->reboot-->ftp : Connecting to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:21
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

That's all !!!

No shoutcast or anything else on VPS....

Any idea ?

fixed is shoutcast and kloxo to work together with ftp

only problem we cant seem to find a working autostart for shoutcast

Last edited:
I've been impressed with the speeds, but here it is going on about 10 hours waiting on an upgrade. My VPS is virtually unuseable and I'm getting frustrated.

Because I don't want to have to redo all the work I'm going to put on it when they give me a new HDD or allow the hard drive space.

Yup. It's been what feels to be 24h and I'm getting fed up. Enough bellyaching here. I'mma wait and see how long it takes.

It's been 24 hours since I paid for my upgrade. I would assume in 24 hours it would be taken care of. You have proof of the payment due to the ticket you auto opened to confirm the payment so what's the hold up?

You've pretty much lost a customer here, I'm just curious to know what excuse you're going to give me.

Last edited:
I'm having difficulties too. My site loads very slowly or some times doesn't load at all. This is just happening the past day now. Memory usage fine. Way too much downtime.

Please check ticket #897947 site is still down, even though httpd and VPS are still running.

Last edited:
mmm mine been running all time i did have 1day it was sluggish for about less then a hour but not had elwt bad since

check if you getting ddos attack because if your panel works and your site doesnt load or very sluggish that be reason aswell

It's not a DDoS either, RAM usage has been constant all through. Same with CPU usage. Httpd has been running steady as well yet for some reason it doesn't work.

I'm starting to think this is a problem with the IP they gave me.

This really blows for me having my site down during prime time on one of the biggest days possible.

ye forgot lol half a sleep

goto justping and put your ip in if it loses packets then ip is faulty someone else on here had ip fault

well if it showing fine it should work then you done a reboot also does your site load sluggish or doesnt load at all

because i had mine loading sluggish and it was network issue

just submit a ticket saying its running sluggish then they probly do something to get it back to speed if it is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back