VPS AxisNext.com - Offshore VPS, RAID10 HDD, 1 Gbps Unmetered, From $3/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support very very poor!!

Upgrade requests can take upto 48 hours :) You can't call it poor support sir.

Invoice - 9845036084

I know im a bit late but would be very much appreciated if you could find it in you heart for the 50% discount :P

Cheers!

That is not a valid invoice number sir. Please PM me your valid invoice number.

Can someone answer on my ticket?

We have been busy doing some upgrades, but there is no unanswered ticket at present.

Same here buddy, I have a ticket in and no response.

EDIT : Sent reply to my ticket and got a response 20 mins later, so happy here :)

Thanks for the kind words :)

I like your service :) Fast setup, awesome speeds, cheap prices *thumbs up*

Thanks for the kind words.

---------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Offer
Get a free domain when you order VPL3 or a higher plan!! Hurry Limited offer only.

This VPS is great so far, I was wondering what you do when you get DMCA?

No need to worry now until you have got it :P

======================

We are offering 50% limited discount on the first invoice for the next 5 wjunction members only!! Hurry. Place your order today and reply here with the invoice number to get the 50% discount on your initial invoice applicable to any billing cycle.

Thanks! Yup resolved

Glad :D

does it use cpanel?

Yes you can use cPanel if you would prefer to :)

I would like to buy one for rapidleech, can someone tell me the average speeds they get for the filehosts?

Which file hosts are you referring to?

If you can give me PM me some sample download links and premium account info during the weekend I can try with them and post the speeds here. <3 Cheers :D

Well you offer a full refund anyways, so there is no harm in buying it and if the speeds arent what i expect i ask for a refund...

One more thing, do you allow scripts like torrentflux and such?

Well you offer a full refund anyways, so there is no harm in buying it and if the speeds arent what i expect i ask for a refund...

One more thing, do you allow scripts like torrentflux and such?

Yep if you don't like it you would get a refund.

Yes unless you are doing too much I/O intensive stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back