Status
Not open for further replies.

batori

INFO:

- post to vbulletin, phpbb, smf, mybb, ipb
- topic reply currently working for vbulletin and phpbb2 (currently under development)
- queue posting
- inifinite sections, tags, prefixes, icons, forum setups
- you can have as many usernames and passwords you like for each forum.
- add forum module

For more detailed info reply below.

Very Important Note: when buying leave a comment with your warezme username and pass. Username and pass are required to have the app working.
Price: 8$ / 6 months :::: 12$ / year (ALERTPAY ONLY)

Payment Email: fabijanic.bruno "AT" gmail.com

After you pay, reply in this thread with transaction details or if you left your username and pass as comment on the payment , you will get a PM here on warezme with all the details.

[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/1.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/2.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
218 comments
it it says away, you leave a message ... away = eating, sleeping, programming, ecc ,ecc...so i might answer you immediately.

dont hesitate to send a msg for any reason ;)

cheers

you have to input your username and passaword for EACH forum. the app is not a browser emulator so that remembers your password from ie of ff.

linkback...it's a term i use, sound nicely but has a completely wrong meaning..and other guys who develop similiar apps have used that term too .. LOL xDD

my own meaning would be : retrieve the link to the post that the app just made. (anyhow this a completely wrong term to use for the matter in qustion xD :) )

How many forums included allow adult movies/clips ?

s3prsw.png

I thought there was no need to register @ each forum :p

i wouldn't know for sure ..
i rarely add, remove, make new setups for the app...members do it more often and then a premium mebers adds all on the online list.

Hi batori
Can you pm me your paypal?
And does the program need .net framework ? If yes, please tell me the version because I have problem in it just v4 is working fine.
Thanks in advance.

The total list is comprised of 228 forums.

I made a list of all the forums included sorted on type and Alexa.

PM if you want the full list.

Included in the app are:
122 Warez Forums (No XXX accepted)
80 Warez Forums (XXX accepted)
26 Dedicated XXX Forums

How many forums included allow adult movies/clips ?

s3prsw.png

I thought there was no need to register @ each forum :p

unfortunately i did not make one ... im developing 2 other apps at the same time so ... im kinda busy even updating this app.

when i get some free time ill prepare a demo.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back