Status
Not open for further replies.

batori

INFO:

- post to vbulletin, phpbb, smf, mybb, ipb
- topic reply currently working for vbulletin and phpbb2 (currently under development)
- queue posting
- inifinite sections, tags, prefixes, icons, forum setups
- you can have as many usernames and passwords you like for each forum.
- add forum module

For more detailed info reply below.

Very Important Note: when buying leave a comment with your warezme username and pass. Username and pass are required to have the app working.
Price: 8$ / 6 months :::: 12$ / year (ALERTPAY ONLY)

Payment Email: fabijanic.bruno "AT" gmail.com

After you pay, reply in this thread with transaction details or if you left your username and pass as comment on the payment , you will get a PM here on warezme with all the details.

[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/1.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/2.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
218 comments
@xfernanx
we can ,may be this is wrong section for such doubts,pls ask jay thread....
and that private message notifier will be a g8 help i think

what i can say is that we have 40 premium members in only few days only.

some admins purchased entire year for 2 ip's.

the app sells every day.

im happy with how things are going.

cheers

Batori is a really nice guy. I know him from long :) I would love to try this version too :) Batori please PM me your pp i'll buy it :D
I dont login my old msn so pl0x Pm me
Trusted and respected ;)

HI Batori...U r the owner and admin of warezme.org...?

I actually used your autoposter(d free version) to upload & used the amount earned to buy JayFella's autoposter.... 8-) looks funny..ITS TRUE...

anyways I must say you also have a great poster...:)

I love both autoposter..difficult to differentiate on quality as both are awesome

Random Thought: Can't they work together to create somthing reallly really awesome :) :d

@Royal King : will pm you.
@warezfreak09: i work alone
@SJshah: will read

this is a new version, many updates will come out :D

there are many autoposters out there...every app has something missing that the other has...but so far what i know is that at least my app has linkbacks xD LOL

This is not competition to Jay's at all lol

Don't mean to bash or anything, but Jay's is $15 for LIFE. That includes any updates for free, all the support from the site etc.

.but so far what i know is that at least my app has linkbacks xD LOL

Try talking to me in person you little skank and cut it with the snyde remarks. If you have anything to say, speak to me personally. But if u wanna play "at least" games, at least i dont store megabytes of data in the registry, or copy ideas from yours, or require anybody to "add forums for me", or restrict users with fixed tags or areas, or make terrible use of the english language, or look like my 3 year old son designed it, or use tags incorrectly. Multiple tags should be used as "[HF/RS]" and not "[HF][RS]" but if you need the code for that, ill be happy to help you out.

So, wanna try again with your "at least" shit? or you wanna talk to me personally? or you wanna stfu? your choice.

@pi0tr3k : you heard it from jay -_-
i never stole anyhitng for me nor he did steal from me.
@jayfella: why do you insult me? i did no harm to you
my app does not store mb of data in the registry
i really dont know why are u spitting on the app , with lies? im not spitting at yours, i even say its a good app.

anyhow i wont discuss your fantasies in this topic, reporting.
@Danny1986: if you want to comment please do so, but only comments for the v3m. thanks

edit:
o jay know i udnerstood why you got so upset...oh no, i just said there are lots of posters out there,i did not think of your app though, but many others too that work aswell. sorry if u got it wrong.

"[HF/RS]" and not "[HF][RS]" thanks for the tip.. will fix it.

Lets keep this thread clean from now on guys, I understand jayfella and batori are rivals but theres no need to argue in this thread.

HI Batori...U r the owner and admin of warezme.org...?

I actually used your autoposter(d free version) to upload & used the amount earned to buy JayFella's autoposter.... 8-) looks funny..ITS TRUE...

anyways I must say you also have a great poster...:)

I love both autoposter..difficult to differentiate on quality as both are awesome

Same to Me and Will make donation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back