Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

• Yes, I work

Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

Votes: 72 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with you!

it's to much filehost got to PPS program!!

soon it seems, there is no more host with a good PPD plan, they are down one by one, uploaded close it, mojofile too, rapidgator is down, fiberupload don't pay, depositfiles ban users....:facepalm:

and the rest, their rewards are too low, even ridiculous (filefactory, bitshare) or their download's speed is very bad for downloaders (turbobit, bitshare)....the end of an era.:(

They paid to all there partners that worked on PPS plan with them, they just reduced payment to some partners that worked on PPD plan for poor performance ( thousands of downloads with no sales at all or very few sales).
Yes, it's true!
AsFile.com really pays to ALL PPS webmasters.
AsFile "not paid" (partly!) only to spammers from closed PPD tariff because of VERY LOW QUALITY traffic (reduction of payment because of no/very few sales was declared in TERMS OF PPD TARIFF)! That's all.

They pay to some users and they don't pay to some others. I have no idea about the statistics. It could be 80/20 or 90/10. It could even 50/50 - I don't know.
I don't know.
NO, you know, JWatcher!
What is your nick at SearchEngines? ;)
Stop trolling!

Paypal payments only via ticket. It no problem, we are monitoring tickets for this.
This inconvenience is temporary.
We perform a system update soon, then you can already order payment as usual.

master12 & trance18 you have posted almost everything AssFile's admin should know. Is there something else? :))

P.S. Do you know that use of multiple accounts is strictly prohibited @ Wjunction?

master12 & trance18 is our serious webmasters.
These are different people. They have no relation to the administration of the service.

I saw this host at Ext-Brd... long back. Only few users used to post on this host. Biiigggg threads. I tried to join then, but that was not available(affiliate program) then. May be only founders and few Top uploaders were posting then.

If u want to be more popular, u should 'earn' GOOD UPLOADERS.

After all these allegations, and present scenario every uploader hesitate to upload to ur site.

I saw this host at Ext-Brd... long back. Only few users used to post on this host. Biiigggg threads. I tried to join then, but that was not available(affiliate program) then. May be only founders and few Top uploaders were posting then.

If u want to be more popular, u should 'earn' GOOD UPLOADERS.

After all these allegations, and present scenario every uploader hesitate to upload to ur site.

There was a time when we had closed the affiliate program. But this is temporary. Now we have brought many new servers are ready to take everyone to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back