Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

• Yes, I work

Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

Votes: 72 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we will miss this host... so good while it was running... BTW, please don't limit the download to 100GB per day... we need to get our files before you close the servers for good... or you could increase the limit... thanks

asfile: don't know if you are still here but if you are... please check on s4... cannot download anything from it...

Last edited:
Dear partners.

Due financial problems and loss credit card processing, we will close asfile.com. We will as much as possible try to extend the servers working, so you can download and transfer your files to other filehosting.
Payments are frozen because all the money is holded in the bank.
If we will receive any of the funds - will try to pay as much as possible with everyone.

If you want to buy asfile, please write PM.

via skype you informed me that you wired my payout on January 15th but it was never received.

Payment processor problems will not be considered an acceptable excuse for the outstanding debt you owe me.

Code:
mysql> DELETE FROM posts where `ddlHost` = 'asFile';
Query OK, 32376 rows affected (0.98 sec)

If anyone who has personal information on the owners of AsFile which can be used to help our efforts of taking action against them to recoup outstanding debt please send me a PM.

AsFile: Until you pay me what you owe me, you can consider me your newest debt collector.

I do not go away and I do charge 6% monthly interest on all outstanding debt.

Its in your best interest to reach out to me via Skype so we may discuss a plan to settle your outstanding debt.

I'm reporting this thread with the hopes that an admin can ban this asshole for scamming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back