Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello sir ,

i had requested for a refund please reply to my ticket ... im not happy with your service ... please refund my money back thankyou and please un suspend my site so that i can download my backup now Thankyou waiting
Ticket #829392

Will i face any down time Further?? ?:unsure:

You will not face any further downtimes as i know of.

i just recive an email from aquickhost saying everiting is ok with your servers now...

i dont care, i am using a metionite web host now.... you screwed so i need my money back.

I am refunding you now. Please wait for the ticket to be replied.
Sorry for all the hassles caused, I know you must be sad or angry, but we had no choice but to wait for cpanel staffs to fix it out.

Thank you for being patient. We appreciate your concerns.

hello sir ,

i had requested for a refund please reply to my ticket ... im not happy with your service ... please refund my money back thankyou and please un suspend my site so that i can download my backup now Thankyou waiting
Ticket #829392
Please check your PM. Thank you for being patient. :)

We are sad to see you go, but I know you have a good reason for that.

Best regards,

Thankyou sir,

i checked my pm and have replied you back ... waiting for your response ...

Your hosting was very good at the starting 1-2 days but after that downtimes wordpress errors etc etc .. therefore i was not happy at all ... now i see your back .. i will open a new site after a few weeks and will consider your hosting again and will be checking out reviews ..if reviews are good ill again buy from you ..

Thankyou for your support and honesty ...

waiting for refund and unsuspension of account so that i can download my backup

Dispute is going to be sent. Its been too much argument here
Check your PM. Please bare with us. If you open a support ticket it will be faster than WJ thread.

We are in no way a bad host, we just got into unexpected server issues. And it has been fixed completely.

Any host can run into problems in one time or other, that is not abnormal.

Please check out other hosts' history, and give me a host that has had no problems of any sort,
we learn from past, and we move on.

We are in no way leaving you out, we respect each and every request and saying of our clients.

Thank you so much for your time and patience, indeed it helps us propel forward in improvement.

u charge $5 for your crap $40 balticservers vps.Only a moron would buy this expensive shit when you have cheaper hosts wid real dedicated servers arond. Buy server and start provide decent service,if ur poor dis is not industry for u

Thankyou sir,

i checked my pm and have replied you back ... waiting for your response ...

Your hosting was very good at the starting 1-2 days but after that downtimes wordpress errors etc etc .. therefore i was not happy at all ... now i see your back .. i will open a new site after a few weeks and will consider your hosting again and will be checking out reviews ..if reviews are good ill again buy from you ..

Thankyou for your support and honesty ...

waiting for refund and unsuspension of account so that i can download my backup

wordpress errors?
i have wordpress installed and nothing happened to mine
the only problem with the hosting was the little downtime

secondly you cannot blame them if you fucked up wp or something happened for you to be getting errors as wordpress is a cms that has nothing to do with hosting problems unless it(hosting) doesnt have requirements for wp which i doubt since wordpresss is one of the top blogging cms
come on man have some sense

r u stupid ??? quicksand .. who told u to talk in between ?? do u even know what were the issues ...

snap000033.jpg

this was the issue i was facing when i was tried to navigate to admin panel or login page .. for every single domain i had .. even for a subdomain i was getting this ...

im not stupid to blame the host for nothing ... that was a server issue not wordpress ... as wordpress index page was working fine .... and its useless if u cannot login to your dashboard ...

im not stupid to blame the host for nothing ... that was a server issue not wordpress ... as wordpress index page was working fine .... and its useless if u cannot login to your dashboard ...
Yes i understand, it was a hosting issue at that moment, the error was caused due to heavy load, which happened with an automatic update from cpanel.

I do not blame anyone for recent server issues, it was ours.

I have replied your ticket , please check :).

Best Regards,

What you are answering and what you are doing is completely different

Please calm down friend, even though its more than 7 days, i will still refund you, but we are low on cash atm, so please give us 1-2 days to add funds.

But what you are doing is saying
The owner got his account and he abused the server by using a lot of CPU.So there is no reason to refund a customer who violated our Terms of Service described here:http://www.aquickhost.com/tos.php
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server AbuseAny attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of AQuickHost is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Refusal of Service We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back