Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
928 comments
Frendz iam Using AQuickHost Hosting Service From 3months & Iam Feeling Better,Superb with Gr8 Service With 99% Uptime..
Nice Plans and Iam in Offshore Proffessinal Plan and It supports FFmpeg and Lot with 1gb/ps Port is Amazing..
And Good Customer Support For Tickets & Live MSN chat..
Rate : 10/10
-Regards Ravi (http://javafun.info)

they seem good and i have heard good things about them
hope u continue good work (y)

Thank you Quick Sand, i hope you will enjoy our hosting.

Frendz iam Using AQuickHost Hosting Service From 3months & Iam Feeling Better,Superb with Gr8 Service With 99% Uptime..
Nice Plans and Iam in Offshore Proffessinal Plan and It supports FFmpeg and Lot with 1gb/ps Port is Amazing..
And Good Customer Support For Tickets & Live MSN chat..
Rate : 10/10
-Regards Ravi (http://javafun.info)

Ravi, thank you for your review. We have 1gbps port with ffmpeg,ruby on rails ,zend , ioncube, softaculous supported.

We are constantly seeking to improve as a host, to provide the services you need.

Thanks

Last edited:
i know this guy since a few years now.. trusted for me.. and good person at heart..

Thank you Sponge Bob, :))

nice plan mate
good work

Thank you, indeed, we are constantly trying our best to improve our offers.

We are giving 20GB bandwith extra for free as a promotion to every new members and old clients. You just have to submit a ticket for it after you register, and we will increase your bandwith. :)

Hy man,

Just got the account. Can you please set-up? I am having some problem. Kindly fix it. I have pm'd you the details :)

Thank you

Nice hosting Dude. Very cheap and very reliable for the starters. Thank you very much for your quick support and hosting :)
Thank you Arthur for your review.
We have changed Germany Shared Offshore Plans to give you more space, bandwidth and unlimited features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back