Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
come one buddy.....
snap000035.jpg
Please check your PM. Thanks , I don't see any errors here though.

i cant acces to my web descargas-planet.com i get this 500 internal server error:

[slide]http://darkacidblue.com.ar/snap000036.jpg[/slide]

please give me back my money.

how do i make to see the domain account that i buy with you? i need to change my site to a motionite host.

Last edited:
Hi, Since they said they could not do anything with my account ( which is now being permanent suspended ) , I hope you could return my fund

Aquickhost said:
I'm sorry, there is a problem with server. I am fixing it . Please wait till i fix it out.

Thanks

buddy, all the day your service sucks, and now my site is down since more than 4 hours ago... i just buy another web host with motionite in nl, so please give me back my money, i cant be waiting all the time for your service works fine. I buy my domain descargas-planet.com from your web page so please give me my data from my domain too.

Last edited:
The server is being fixed, We are sorry for this unexpected downtime.

Hopefully it will be up soon within 10 minutes. Easyapache is being run.

Thank you for your patience.

The server is being fixed, We are sorry for this unexpected downtime.

Hopefully it will be up soon within 10 minutes. Easyapache is being run.

Thank you for your patience.
buddy, i dont need this... your service sucks and only is my first day with you, i need a site that works so i just buy a web host in motionite and cost me 15usd, so please give me back my money....

Do you think is good for a new site your falling service, come one if i see a forum like mine (offline for a reason or another all the time becouse your service) i never visit that site again....

and please tell me my domain data you give me only the domain name...

and i cant enter to PhpMyAdmin to export/dump my database to move that to my motionite host, so please....

Last edited:
buddy, i dont need this... your service sucks and only is my first day with you, i need a site that works so i just buy a web host in motionite and cost me 15usd, so please give me back my money....

Do you think is good for a new site your falling service, come one if i see a forum like mine (offline for a reason or another all the time becouse your service) i never visit that site again....

and please tell me my domain data you give me only the domain name...

and i cant enter to PhpMyAdmin to export/dump my database to move that to my motionite host, so please....
Please open a ticket in our clientarea. We will refund you.

Problem has been fixed.

Thanks

MY account get suspended from yesterday and until now when I PM , he keep saying account unsuspended, but till now, not receiving any email yet ? And still could not login to cpanel nor client area.

Asking for refund and he said could not refund. So what are you selling ? Downtime and suspended hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back