Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, heres a short review after the first couple days:

i don't have much to complain about. the prices are good. the server has been online almost all of the time. i haven't encountered any lag/speed issues yet either. and last but not least, the support is not only nice and friendly but fast and competent as well.

keep up the good work guys :)

i open the aquick host, and i think you offer nice plan for us.
but a quick question, which one should i choose, usa or lithuania serve..? which one is better...? and based on what is one server better than the other..? because i see different price which is lithuania server is more expensive. cmiiw.
please help me by giving your information.

thank you for your time and respond

The difference is that the offshore server allows more content. Warez Linking and we ignore DMCA complaints. That's the only difference. The speed of the server depends on your location in the world and your viewers.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 12058624) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes)
Hi janjan,

We got into this problem due to a new customer who has a big forum, which is too much for a shared hosting to handle as it took to much resources.

We have suspended the offending client, and informed him to move to a VPS.

Everything is normal now.

Thanks

i bought lithuania server this july, 22 around 08 am (gmt+7), and immediately change my domain to your nameserver.
couple hours later, around noon 02 am (gmt+7) my dns has been ready, and i can open my website, and login into my wp-admin.

the question is :
now, july 23 04 am (gmt+7), i cant not open my web like i said before. it seem like the dns has been down again or whatever it names or called. so i mean when i open my website, i got the namecheap page.
--> What is wrong..?

please help and respond me. thank you for your time.

ps: btw, i havent receive any message or ym friends invitation from you like you said in your pm. please add me again. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back