Status
Not open for further replies.

kohkindachi

https://www.cloudflare.com/

They have FREE plan, as well as paid
CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources. The result: CloudFlare-powered websites see a significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks.

CloudFlare's system gets faster and smarter as our community of users grows larger. We have designed the system to scale with our goal in mind: helping power and protect the entire Internet.

CloudFlare can be used by anyone with a website and their own domain, regardless of your choice in platform. From start to finish, setup takes most website owners less than 5 minutes. Adding your website requires only a simple change to your domain's DNS settings. There is no hardware or software to install or maintain and you do not need to change any of your site's existing code. If you are ever unhappy you can turn CloudFlare off as easily as you turned it on. Our core service is free and we offer enhanced services for websites who need extra features like real time reporting or SSL.

Realise that this 2 sites use them:

Metallica.com
lowendbox.com

Last edited:
151 comments
We are partners with CloudFlare, so we have the CloudFlare add on in our cPanel. A lot of our clients use CloudFlare on their site. We have had 0 complaints from our clients about it. We get a weekly report from CloudFlare with the details of how many "bad" IP's that their network has blocked. Surprising CloudFlare blocked a few hundred threats. The number seems to be increasing each week.

I recommend CloudFlare, and have not had any issues with their service.

jase07, wtf are you talking? Have you ever tried it? I have had about 300 online users and my VPS was slowing down, after starting to use cloudflare I can even handle 500+ users without any problems. And page loading times are much more better.

highly not recommended. it will make your down most of the times. cache feature? it sucks

It actually does the opposite of taking a website offline.
If the server where the site is physically located on goes offline, CloudFlare will automatically load a Cached version of the website until the server where the site is located on is back up.

Cloud Flare rulez. I have 7 domains using their services. So glad I found it in the first place.

If the DNS settings are done well it really improves your web page like nothing else.

Can someone tellme can i use clodflare but with mx records for gmail in namecheap.

Example my domain is now on nameservers Namecheap and e-mail MX records are automatic redirected to gmail and also some of my subdomains are pointing to different ip adresses .

Can i still use cloudflare for my main domain and other subdomains point to different ip adresses and MX record stay with gmail?

I use cloudfare on my sites and i love the features. But if you use it i recomend "PRO" it has the best functions (obviously :S)

CloudFlare and MX records

Can someone tellme can i use clodflare but with mx records for gmail in namecheap.

Example my domain is now on nameservers Namecheap and e-mail MX records are automatic redirected to gmail and also some of my subdomains are pointing to different ip adresses .

Can i still use cloudflare for my main domain and other subdomains point to different ip adresses and MX record stay with gmail?

You would want to make sure that your MX and Mail records are included in your CloudFlare DNS settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back