Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Of me playing some pool, and yes, I have good queing action.

385388_10150534701373222_542333221_11660130_1018016742_n.jpg

Does anyone else play? (Apart from Messi) <3

Please keep the thread serious, this forum is for general, off-topic talk, not for mindless trolling.

Last edited:
34 comments
Cheers Sandy.

Just for the record I beat a guy called (not saying) who was the England captain for x years + best pool player in England for 3 years tonight. Booyah. He walked out after the game.

Was left with 6 yellows, 3 touching cushions and he had a covering black, I had one shot to do my best, I guess my potting and safety is pretty pro ;)

I wouldn't rate myself better than him but I am pretty happy over the outcome.

Yeah, I've played like once on an american pool table, huge pockets and huge balls, it's like a snooker table but not snooker. The game where you get like 6 balls and all you have to do is pot one which is like number 7? idk, weird rules imo.

I used to play loads in the past got to a point where the games were lasting less than 5 minutes so I switched to Snooker instead and much that now.

JGM.

Trust me you are better off starting now and forgetting pool ;) it took me ages to get used to the different angles and everything.

JGM.

With pool I'm in three different leagues and somewhat enjoying it. With Snooker I find it hard to understand how many teams there will be as like no pubs have snooker tables.

Snooker you would have to find a club rather than playing in leagues since to do so you would have to join the amateur circuit at a guess and eventually turn pro.

JGM.

ummm, i was played billiard a few year ago it was amazing i really like it <3 now im not play anymore because one of my best friend he's out of town :'( they went to university huh..!

I've been playing pool for about 4 years now and everyone keeps telling me to start playing snooker and how much better it is. I tried it once and could not get the hang of the angle's and what not! I'll still try it but my pool playing and gone down in the last year or so because of school/work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back