Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
lol
no its not that
alright em posting details here

i have an account on amazon with USA address,my earning are about to reach $200 so they'll ask my ssn for tax purposes which they'll deduct from my earnings or else my account will be blocked,so i need to provide them correct ssn,name,address as they'll confirm it from IRS,you wont be loosing anything infact i'll be paying tax on my earnings n u'll be reaping benefits.

Oh, yeah um. Good luck dude :)

If you choose to get paid via Amazon girft cards do they still require SSN?

Just a thought.

Oh, yeah um. Good luck dude :)

If you choose to get paid via Amazon girft cards do they still require SSN?

Just a thought.

quoted from FAQ
If you are a US-based Worker, you will be prompted for your tax information when you reach a set lifetime total earnings. If you do not provide the required information, you will not be able to continue working

i am already withdrawing them to gift card but now i got vba approved with payoneer,so maybe i can withdraw them as well :D

@sniffdog
well i dont know its my account n i think they'll tax me directly,if they will tax the USA resident then i am willing to add up his bank account n send him some share from my earnings ;)

hmm, I got some e-mails like that from some nijerian widow princess :D but she offered alot more than 200 dollar :D

try to use this site, maybe it will help;

fakenamegenerator.com

What ever SSN# you give them the person the SSN# belongs to will get taxed, period, that is why Amazon wants it at a certain income level.

Also, the information they require will allow you to assume that persons identity so I do not see any intelligent person helping with that by giving you their information any more then you would give someone your account info to log in and put their ssn# etc in the account profile.

Doing this could get an American in big trouble with the IRS. Even if it was safe to give out your name, address and social security number (which it's not!), you could end up in big trouble. Lying to the IRS can carry up to three years in jail and a fine of up to $250k. It's just not worth the risk to help someone over a measly $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back