Anonstream.com - Full Bandwidth - 2GB Filesize - Userfriendly (3-5 $/€ for 1000 DLS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Big Salute To All German Friends Who Sudddenly Came Here and Warned Us About This File Host Filthy Propagonda.

We Want To Know More About This File Host Friends.

Again Big Thanks To All German Friends.

The Server will be Online soon, we are changing our IP-Network.

Again for you @offshore :
The Project was injected by an php-file at the first day of the launch of our Project. The German Board has made a "Big Story" about this, and now they warned everyone.

We fixed all issues and the php-Files are all clean. I'm sorry for this.

T

We spread the truth. And we have become so much background information to your project, your career as a mass mail-criminals and so on.
Even if you delete all the posts, your questions regarding sponsorship, your facebook account, we have seen it all.
And instead of just deleting your stupid side, you try it now HERE (no English support - lol). You are a) criminal and b) damn stupid!

Greetings from Germany, Lylas

hello I have some questions.

1- you pay in dollars or euros?
2- how much money I can earn? 3 or 5 per 1000?
3- minimum size of files?
4- files can be downloaded to make money that way right?
5- pay by paypal?
6- minimum payment?
7- payments are made by application or a specific day?

NOTE:
these questions need to answer to help the other users to understand their affiliate system.

Thanks, and sorry for my bad English.

We apologize for our Downtime. Now we fixed some issues. I Hope you will still use our Filehosting-Project. In 4-5 Hours i will post some more Information on our Project.

We will create a seperate Support-Ticket Forum for our Project. Every Member will get informed via e-Mail.

and yes, our database-structure was cracked but there was no data lost or stealen.

Now we are full Online with better Server Systems and Infrastructure. We hope you will enjoy your stay and earn a lot of Money. Get supported via support@anonstream.com

Last edited:
Noch immer nur 1 Stream und dann 60min warten, dachte das wird geändert? In der Form kann ich ja nicht mal meine eigenen Videos testen. (ob Konvertierung funktioniert etc.)

Habe jetzt meine Videos von vor der Downtime gelöscht und damit wurden auch die gewerten Klicks "mitgelöscht". Scheint ein Bug zu sein, weil es ja nicht sein kann wenn ein Video gelöscht wird, die Vergütung mitgelöscht wird...

@MarcoPolo bitte sende mir mal via PN deine vorherige Statistik zu. Schaue mir das genauer an und gebe es dann dem Support direkt weiter.

@perkmason: we are working on a language file!

For using our Affiliate-Programm: You have to Login with your Account. Go to "Dein Account", then you have to click on "Vergütungssystem aktivieren". Now your Affiliate-Programm is activated.

go to "Dein Account" if you have already registered at Anonstream -> Then click on "Vergütungssystem aktivieren"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back