Anonstream.com - Full Bandwidth - 2GB Filesize - Userfriendly (3-5 $/€ for 1000 DLS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the convert-Status will be appear on your Account-Overview. If its not working you had to click "convert" again.

The System will convert each Movies with a Crontab. Every 2-4 Hours. Anyway you can stream it as a DivX-Stream.

Thanks. If you need help contact us with e-mail or private msg.

I'm later online so i can answer all questions.

@xfiresport - no we don't use this scripts. Its a self coded script! for the proof msg me.

only .flv and .avi need to be (free) registred members or premium to download the file. anyway if a guest stream your movie this will be counted to your affiliate-programm!

By The way Edit The Main Thread Title.
Anonstream.com - Full Bandwidth - 2GB Filesize - Userfriendly (3-5 $/€ for 1000 DLS)

Insert Stream Too where u Find It Should be.
Dont Forget That First Impression is Last Impression.

Well I will Upload Soon .

Good Now After Editing Title.
Inspite of Using User Name as anonstream U Forgot Word Stream. Why So Hurry Man. ?

Check U later Dude.

Problems with convert? Please immediately report the "Contact"

- Convert to Stream
- As Avi / DivX stream (DivXPlayer - must be rendered file DivX If you get an error message when you play your file is encoded in the DivX format, then convert it to flv to please!)

What is This?
Do U want Us To Convert Our Video Files To flv for Uploading?
Its Your Server Responsiblity To Convert Them, Not By Us. If we start Converting, Will U Upload starting anonstream?

pw0ned? leet or what?

That what i mean when we started we got a security-issue in one of the .php-files. Now all files are fixed and there is no copy of our structure.

LOL

Attention by these "Hoster" It's Scam Annomity = 0.

The side get hacked after aehm 5 hours?(btw Scam X.x)

Real Advertismend:
FullSpeed = Yes if u are the only user :P
Space = 10 TB for an OCH ?
Non Logging = no it loggs IP (there are Screenshots from the database)
Be warned :P

Now he trie to scam Non German Speaking User

Greetz from Gulli Board User :P

see u later darkside022(aka anonstream) (u can use Google Search for many n1 links :P)

img.png

Don't trust this hoster!
They lost the game against the German users and now they try to scam you

greetz from Gulli

Read the gulli-thread with google translate, good for lulz!

Anonshare / darkside u lost the game, give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back