Announcement regarding submitting to MechoDDL.com, NexusDDL.com and Twilight.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small error in the post :P
psiUMq.png

Is there any site uploaded.com?????
Or it should be uploading.com
>_>>.>>.>

I got to make my point here, who started this cant have x amount of links.
Katz ?. I think its stupid wake up guys warez is one giant circle makes no diffrence at all what links are where people go to all forums all ddls. its like saying goolgle cant do more than 6 adds comon. stop copying katz, man up face the futuer.
I think more time should be spent joining together and helping out, why dont all the ddls have like a toplist page or something insted, so theres only ever the one ddl link leading to all.
Well something like that anyway. There must be a coser can come up with another idea.
Personaly i hate the idea of having to watch what you post how you post etc, wondering if your write or wrong because most have diffrent ideas on posting.
Make one policy for all ddls thats what i say. I have a ddl site its my little corner i dont give a shit how popular it does or doesnt get. its just what i like to do same with my forums.
This is just my opinion im not dissin anyone. just trying to understand thats all.

May want to look it up first morden.

They require that you have x links or less because your site appears as a link farm to google then and it isn't good to link to linkfarms. Also it doesn't look nice for the user.

As for copying katz, they aren't, such rules have been put to use way before katz and katz copied them.
________
Lesbian Webcams

Last edited:
there are ddl's that are bigger and provide a lot more visitors to your sites
then these 3 so why should these 3 think they have the right to dictate DDL rules??

May want to look it up first morden.

They require that you have x links or less because your site appears as a link farm to google then and it isn't good to link to linkfarms. Also it doesn't look nice for the user.

As for copying katz, they aren't, such rules have been put to use way before katz and katz copied them.
Yes wasnt thinking about that one m8

then these 3 so why should these 3 think they have the right to dictate DDL rules??

Since we own the sites, we can put the rules the way we want. Again, if you don't like the rules you simply shouldn't submit to us? We have enough webmasters that submit to us.

Regards,
Whoo

Can't you guys put up simple and less complicated rules like Katz gave us.

To be honest I used to happily enjoy submitting to you guys before, now Whoo you're acting all dictator the way you're replying.

Last edited:
Can't you guys put up simple and less complicated rules like Katz gave us.

To be honest I used to happily enjoy to you guys before, now Whoo you're acting all dictator the way you're replying.
I'm not acting like a dictator. The only thing we were tryign to enforce is giving more chances to the webmasters/sites that actually do effort on their site. With these new rules, the better sites/webmasters will get more in return compared to the shitty webmasters/sites.

The rules aren't as complicated as you think they are. I also replied because a lot of people are complaining about it while we even made them better after the 2nd review. (we moved from 2 primary hosts to 1 for 4* and 5* sites), and yet people are complaining.

Regards,
Whoo

While the rules are ok for 4 star and 5 star sites, there's very little in it for 2 star and 3 star sites. Atleast Katz allowed upto 3 star sites to submit posts without the primary file hosts.

"One Primary File host and one Secondary File Host."' shouldn't be that hard in our opinion. Plus it brings up the quality of the content you offer on your website since you are offering links from the most used file hosts. This is something that downloaders like and will definately encourage them to re-visit your website ;)

The Mechanic (2011) DVDRip

where is problem in this title now after new rules
rejected by mechoddl if u are not accepting title like these
why have u created rule
d17777.jpg

i have no problem with nexusddl and twilight with same title

Last edited:
The Mechanic (2011) DVDRip

where is problem in this title now after new rules
rejected by mechoddl if u are not accepting title like these
why have u created rule
d17777.jpg

i have no problem with nexusddl and twilight with same title
It will most likely be an mistake on their side, don't worry about it, just contact them using the contact form/email and they will solve the issue ;)

Regards,
Whoo

i like the current rules.
Well, to all those who saying the rules are very harsh:
Do you want each and every website to be 5*? Only Fileserve/Filesonic linkes where everyone uploads????
Lol!
Thanks for the new rules guyz!

i am not talking about host rule
i am just talking about there title rules
according to new rule my submissions are rejected by mechoddl

Yeah MechoDDL is a bit behind on enforcing rules. This is most likely of the very busy schedule Mr Happy has.

EDIT: Contacting them as we speak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back