Announcement regarding submitting to MechoDDL.com, NexusDDL.com and Twilight.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

Announcement regarding submitting to
MechoDDL.com, NexusDDL.com and Twilight.ws

Please note that each site has additional specific rules for their own site you will also have to follow. This is a general thread and specific support for each site maybe found at their respective support topics:
General Rules
The Basic Submission Rules listed here http://rules.warezcoders.com/ are to be followed with the exception of the ones below.
To submit you must have a link back to the site you want to submit to without a nofollow details of which can be found on their respective sites and must be coppied exactly.
Adverts are to be kept to a minimum with a maximum of two large adverts and adverts withing topics or posts are not allowed.
A maximum of 6 image buttons and 12 text links to external sites is allowed with a maximum of 16 in total.
No torrent, magnet, fake paysite or similiar links.
All links submitted must be unique and clearly visible to guests including password if required.

Accepted File Hosts
File hosts are divided into Primary, Secondary and Other.
Primary File Hosts
Rapidshare, Hotfile, Megaupload, MediaFire

Secondary File Hosts for Mirrors
FileServe, BitShare.com, DepositFiles.com, Duckload.com, Easy-Share.com, FileSonic.com, Megashares.com, Netload.nl, Oron.com, Storage.to, Uploaded.com, Uploaded.to, x7.to, 4shared.com, FileFactory.com, Freakshare.com

Other File Hosts
Any file host not listed above
File Host Requirements
Depending on the rating of your website you will be required to submit downloads on specific file hosts. You can have as many other or extra file hosts as you wish and the below are only minimum requirements.
1 Star Sites
At least one Primary or Secondary File Host.
2 Star Sites
One Primary File host and one Secondary File Host.
3 Star Sites
One Primary File host and one Secondary File Host.
4 Star Sites
One Primary and Two Secondary File Host
5 Star Sites
One Primary and Two Secondary File Host
Submit Titles Guidelines
These guidelines are to create consistence among submits and provide a fair level to all webmasters while providing adequate information downloaders.
Applications/Software
All Applications/Software must contain version numbers where available
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer - No
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 3 3.10 - Yes

Games
All Games are presumed to by PC games. If not they should be followed by the console in brackets
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Wii)

Music
Music must follow the format: Artist - Title of Album (YYYY)
Britney Spears - Till The World Ends (2011)

TV Shows
TV Shows must follow the following format with the option of the name of the episode and 720p at the end if it applies:
Name of Program - S00E00 - Name of Episode - 720p
Glee - S02E15
Glee - S02E15 -720p
Pioneer One S01E01 - Drastic Implications
Pioneer One S01E01 - Drastic Implications - 720p

Movies
Movies must follow the following format with an optional language in brackets if not English and quality at the end: Name of Movie (YYYY) (Hindi) Qualtiy. Only recognized scene release abbreviations are accepted examples of which are as follows.
The Lord of the Rings (2000)
The Lord of the Rings (2000) BluRay
The Lord of the Rings (2000) BluRay -720p
The Lord of the Rings (2000) BluRay -1080p
The Lord of the Rings (2000) DVDrip
The Lord of the Rings (2000) DVDrip-720p
The Lord of the Rings (2000) DVDrip-1080p
The Lord of the Rings (2000) DVDscr
The Lord of the Rings (2000) R5
The Lord of the Rings (2000) TS
The Lord of the Rings (2000) CAM
Band Baaja Baaraat (2010) (Hindi) DVDrip

Additional guides on titles can be found here http://rules.warezcoders.com/titles.html
Change Log
21 March 2011 - posted
23 March 2011 - added FileFactory
24 March 2011 - Summary of changes.

Last edited:
277 comments
I have a question. If my site is 1* and submissions are done with 1 recognised or primary filehost, then will it be promoted to 2*?

Guys atleast give us another Primary FileHost as hotfile deletes all the files according to CopyRights...so please add any other from secondary

yea was going to recommend some global rules but didn't bring it up as my sites only little compared to some others

Rapidshare, Hotfile, Megaupload, FileServe, MediaFire is already enough to be honest.

FileServe-CooL
MediaFire-We Have to have a premium for remote upload + RL Uploads Sux.(No Reward for uploaders work)
MegaUpload-We Have to have a premium for remote upload + RL Uploads Sux.(Got A ReWard Program Which no1 understands)
RapidShare-Doesnt Pay Anything for the hard work of uploaders
Hotfile-Deletes off the files if found CopyRighted.

Add One More Please Guys What You Say????:)

Could you please explain why Filesonic is a Secondary Filehost whereas Fileserve is Primary
Since I think Filesonic is better than Fileserve in every way imaginable.

Could you please explain why Filesonic is a Secondary Filehost whereas Fileserve is Primary
Since I think Filesonic is better than Fileserve in every way imaginable.
From the view of an uploader that may be, but do not forget that the majority of our traffic are users that download and NOT upload.

Simply because you earn more from Filesonic than from every other host doesn't make it better ;)

Please add filesonic to primary filehosts list and move hotfile to secondary filehosts as it is terminating every one.

Filesonic isn't yet a Primary File Host as not as many Downloaders use it currently. We all have more than enough statistics to support this. I would expect it to become a Primary File Host in time but currently their is not enough demand however like everything it's under constant review. Remember these rules are drawn up for Downloaders Webmasters and Uploaders. We cannot have them all to suit just uploaders.

From the view of an uploader that may be, but do not forget that the majority of our traffic are users that download and NOT upload.

Simply because you earn more from Filesonic than from every other host doesn't make it better ;)

Filesonic isn't yet a Primary File Host as not as many Downloaders use it currently. We all have more than enough statistics to support this. I would expect it to become a Primary File Host in time but currently their is not enough demand however like everything it's under constant review. Remember these rules are drawn up for Downloaders Webmasters and Uploaders. We cannot have them all to suit just uploaders.

It's not about the money
As a downloader I always avoid Fileserve, because I always keep getting these errors
For Uploaders:
Fileserve is good for RL or sBorg users since then, they never have to bother Opening the File Manager(which sucks)

@MrHappy
I am not asking you to remove Fileserve.
I am just asking you to add Filesonic

I honestly can't expand on my earlier reply without repeating myself. Filesonic is a Secondary File Host and will remain so until demand for it increases. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back