AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

• USA, Unmetered

Votes: 326 48.2%
  • USa, Meterd

Votes: 65 9.6%
  • France, Unmetered

Votes: 137 20.3%
  • france, Meterd

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • Germany, Unmetered

Votes: 220 32.5%
  • Germany, Meterd

Votes: 58 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is instant setup, need couple info about it.

What version of PHP and MYSQL you run on servers, need Curl and BC Math, PHP must be configured to use BC Math.

instant setup or not how long for buy to activate service, also this setup its best for xenforo CentOs 6.4 x64, Apache/Free Litespeed + PHP, Percona with XtraDB.

And version of PHP,MYSQL,Cpanel yes or no need it to??

It will be installed within couple of hours, as the Cpanel should be installed separately. PHP version is the latest. I can offer you a free trial, if it works fine, then you can order a plan, it would be a new experience for both me and you too :)

Hi All,

I have been using services from last 1 years, and I never had any issues and am very much happy with the quality of quick service and they are always 24/7 live chat help and instant response to your tickets.
I would recommend their servers to anyone who is looking for the best. Thanks Aminserve for all your support really appreciate it :)

Excellent team & email response is great!!!

Hi All,

I have been using services from last 1 years, and I never had any issues and am very much happy with the quality of quick service and they are always 24/7 live chat help and instant response to your tickets.
I would recommend their servers to anyone who is looking for the best. Thanks Aminserve for all your support really appreciate it :)

I can confirm that, They are the best !

Hi All,

Hi All,

I can confirm that, They are the best !

Thank you guys, hope you more success in your projects :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back