AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

• USA, Unmetered

Votes: 326 48.2%
  • USa, Meterd

Votes: 65 9.6%
  • France, Unmetered

Votes: 137 20.3%
  • france, Meterd

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • Germany, Unmetered

Votes: 220 32.5%
  • Germany, Meterd

Votes: 58 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What mean Switzerland (DMCA Free) ? for example AIMR from Romania is not known in Switzerland law?
It is up to you to reply to such complains, we do ignore them :)

You can host your website on our Switzerland network + you will have SSD VPS that perform amazingly :)

Switzerland vps crashed, 3 times today, why? I have a bug on my account, I reset my password, after that automatly logged on my account (client.aminserve) and after a while, again I need to log and with correct password, I cant loggin, says Incorrect password. I cant make this, reseting the password every time I want to log in.

Switzerland vps crashed, 3 times today, why? I have a bug on my account, I reset my password, after that automatly logged on my account (client.aminserve) and after a while, again I need to log and with correct password, I cant loggin, says Incorrect password. I cant make this, reseting the password every time I want to log in.
Hi,
You contacted the support system and received proper replies in less than 3 minutes :handshake:. As we explained, the authentication system is case sensitive, "password" is different than "Password".

Yes. it was fixed yesterday :)

It's a shame they don't allow illegal content. (Seedboxes/Tor)
1- Seedbox/Tor is not illegal.
2- We DO allow seedbox and tor!
3- You can use even public torrents in our Switzerland DMCA free plans, please check:
Switzerland VPS, Switzerland Windows VPS, Switzerland Linux VPS, Switzerland Cheap VPS

I will contact you on support once more as you seem to have been giving me different information

Yes. it was fixed yesterday :)

It's a shame they don't allow illegal content. (Seedboxes/Tor)
1- Seedbox/Tor is not illegal.
2- We DO allow seedbox and tor!
3- You can use even public torrents in our Switzerland DMCA free plans, please check:
Switzerland VPS, Switzerland Windows VPS, Switzerland Linux VPS, Switzerland Cheap VPS

Aminserve and I straightened issues out. Communication was great

Last edited:
Last edited:
Been to site, waited for chat like 20 minutes and no replies! I really wanted to buy from you people, but support?
Hi,
As I can see the live support is available at the moment, you can always send an email to sales at aminserve.com.
Let me know if you required any assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back