Selling Alexa Rank Reeduction Services | Blackhat | No PTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultim8nexT

Banned
Banned
Moderator Edit:

Besides the fact that this member has been blatantly lying about his service and the fact that his methods are blackhat (and therefore your websites are at risk), he has also tried to frame a member of the staff on here.

The result? A permanent ban. If you've bought services from him, you are at risk of getting scammed. You might want to dispute your payments if your service is still pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
65 comments
payment sent , waiting for service

sir im still waiting for your responce

Still waiting

Last edited:
payment sent , waiting for service

sir im still waiting for your responce

Still waiting

Sir, I am An Indian. I can be online at prime ISTs.

Secondly, you have complicated the whole process by not letting me use your cPanel. So If i give you ste by step help. Its Got to be Slower.

Though, I am sorry for Late Response.

Scam , WAITING SINCE 3 DAYS
NOW SELLER WANTS ME TO GIVE HIM FTP ACESS , before paying i confirmed to him that i will not give cpanel acess he agreed than i paid , now he is not doing any work and asking for cpanel acess again and again ...
I want refund

Last edited:
Ultim8nexT has got a unique method to improve your alexa rank, and due to the privacy of service I cannot reveal the method, but whatever he is doing, is right! My website rank is improving gradually (not dramatically)

I want refund
I am Really sorry for working with you. I have refunded your money. best of Luck.

Ultim8nexT has got a unique method to improve your alexa rank, and due to the privacy of service I cannot reveal the method, but whatever he is doing, is right! My website rank is improving gradually (not dramatically)

Thanks a Lot. I am happy that you are happy.

Why you need cpanel ??

So That i can work on the site. I can also work if i get FTP + PhpMyAdmin.

Those who question, why he is asking about Cpanel, then no offense but you must read his offer again where he clearly stated his basic requirement of cpanel as first bullet point. Now why he needed it? it is his business secret for what he charging you and me a small price. And when you ask him to reveal the secret, it is just like to ask Bill Gate to release Microsoft Windows Source Code for £65 CD Purchase.
One thing for sure, that he will not touch your main website, no ptc or blackhat method. He simply gives priority to a key point which we already knows but ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back