Selling Alexa Rank Reeduction Services | Blackhat | No PTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultim8nexT

Banned
Banned
Moderator Edit:

Besides the fact that this member has been blatantly lying about his service and the fact that his methods are blackhat (and therefore your websites are at risk), he has also tried to frame a member of the staff on here.

The result? A permanent ban. If you've bought services from him, you are at risk of getting scammed. You might want to dispute your payments if your service is still pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
65 comments
I want a review copy or $12 first offer :)
Will post a nice review and in details if you can get me that

Also my site is animeout which is 185k atm and have come from 4000k to 185k in just 30 days as its just 30 days old and its coz of due to very high traffic etc.
Alexa predicts my rank to be 60k~ in next 30 days so I guess with your services I can get to more than that easily and faster right ?

Ok lets say you boost someones alexa rank... after you are done do you know that you need to steadily keep receiving the same hits in order to maintain the rank? if you just boost it and thats it and the site does not keep receiving the hits you sent then the rank will CLIMB back up to the high number it was...

Alexa rank is not a one time thing. it constantly changes so if after you are done with that person and stop sending them the traffic then their rank will go back to where it was

Hi bxflow, I have clearly mentioned that i will not be sending any traffic in any manner your site.

And In Future if the site stops receiving hits, then there will be a effect on alexa rank. I Accept That. But that effect will be visible if there is a sudden change like 50-70% drop in traffic and constant dropping over the days.

Not like your server was down for 7 hours in a day, and next day you see a huge drop in alexa rank. Even you are and expert webmaster to understand this.

NO MORe REVIEW COPIES NOW. Shubhank will post the review once i have done it for him.

Last edited:
Stupidity. Services like this should not be allowed. Alexa is gathering the data on many ways, and there's no need to do anything to reduce your rank.

Simply work on your Website, nothing else. By using those mumbo jumbo so called "legal" services won't help you at all. To have good Alexa rank, your traffic should be normal, stable. You don't have to worry about anything else.

Thanks For Your Replay Jason. No Hard Comments.

But this service is for those to whom Alexa rank Matters and who haven't been able to achieve a stable rank.

Alexa rank matters to everyone, and younger Webmasters shouldn't be treated like they're stupid or something. If their Alexa rank can't reduce, they have two things to do:
- To download Alexa toolbar, and visit the site with it.
- To tell the site members to download Alexa toolbar, and visit the site with it.

Other data will be gathered by Alexa.

Stupidity. Services like this should not be allowed. Alexa is gathering the data on many ways, and there's no need to do anything to reduce your rank.

Simply work on your Website, nothing else. By using those mumbo jumbo so called "legal" services won't help you at all. To have good Alexa rank, your traffic should be normal, stable. You don't have to worry about anything else.

i second him

Yeah, with my all due respect this won't last, if you did in 1 month, the next it will be gone.
cuz Rank changes daily those days.

Why is the word whitehat is the title? This is obviously not whitehat as you manipulating the alexa rank against their terms and conditions.

It's BlackHat and the title needs to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back