Selling Alexa Rank Reeduction Services | Blackhat | No PTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultim8nexT

Banned
Banned
Moderator Edit:

Besides the fact that this member has been blatantly lying about his service and the fact that his methods are blackhat (and therefore your websites are at risk), he has also tried to frame a member of the staff on here.

The result? A permanent ban. If you've bought services from him, you are at risk of getting scammed. You might want to dispute your payments if your service is still pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
65 comments
No Mr. Happy. I am Absolutely Not Manupulating. I am Not going against any of Alexa's Terms of Service.

I am doing such a Job so that Alexa recognizes Each of the Site Visitors properly for accurate enhancement of the Rank.

Where does the traffic come from or how do you send it? If it's hidden iframe, pop unders or something similar it is. I had this conversation with Gav0 a few weeks back. Don't drag if out hiding things and come clean

Where does the traffic come from or how do you send it? If it's hidden iframe, pop unders or something similar it is. I had this conversation with Gav0 a few weeks back. Don't drag if out hiding things and come clean

I Have Just Done this service for Shubhank 800. I have showed him completely how i have i done it. Without Hiding Anything.

There is no chance of hidden pop-unders, frames, etc. That is not my way. I am Absolutely Clean. You can Check Shubhank's Site: (http://animeout.com).

It is as it was when handed over to me. You can check if i have installed some illegetimate according to you.

LOL true true why is that? Please explain..

These are no longer my Website. I have Sold them All. I sold them all a half a year ago. Check WHOis. Just Didn't Bother to Remove Them. Will Do it Now.

I Have Returned to this WM World after a long gap of six months. I have no money nor any website. Thats Why I have started this service.

ok.......carry on :)

just wonder to know

is it any seo tricks or other?

don't worry..... i m not asking u for knowing the trick

just want to know is it seo or other tactics by uB-)

Ok guys heres my short review :-

Just 2 days from start of service and already had a 40k Alexa rank breakdown from 181k to 147k =D

Quite excited how much I can get my rank to break

Will post a detailed review after 7 days of service

But main point is the service is working and its NO TRAFFIC SENDING thing or such sort, its a complete server based script service to improve alexa

Ok lets say you boost someones alexa rank... after you are done do you know that you need to steadily keep receiving the same hits in order to maintain the rank? if you just boost it and thats it and the site does not keep receiving the hits you sent then the rank will CLIMB back up to the high number it was...

Alexa rank is not a one time thing. it constantly changes so if after you are done with that person and stop sending them the traffic then their rank will go back to where it was

Agreed:)

Its not any bug or so but just a tactical script that decreases the traffic

Unfortunately I cant tell more about his method due to privacy of service

PS: Another rank fall today to 127k XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back