AlertPay Can't Withdraw to Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownServ

Hello

When I try to withdraw fund via my credit card it said We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method. Anyone got problems like me?

37 comments
Hi everyone

Credit card withdrawal has been inactive for the past few months. The service was disabled while we upgraded our systems to meet the needs of our growing member base. We are working with service providers to make sure this feature can be sustained as AlertPay continues to grow.

@Pier

Unfortunately, those fees are based on agreements our service providers have with banks all over the world.

Cheers

Sean

True story behind the lines is:Master card and Visa banned alertpay...

Hi sasa037

Fortunately, that is not the case. We have a team working on a project with the credit card companies to enhance some features, in addition to working on our internal system to help with our sustained growth.

We have been very open about the issue we are facing with credit card processing, and withdrawal. You can read some of the posts on AlertPay’s official support thread, http://www.wjunction.com/104-e-comm...95545-official-alertpay-support-thread-37.htm
As well you can refer to our blog, http://blog.alertpay.com/

Cheers

Sean

Hi everyone

Credit card withdrawal has been inactive for the past few months. The service was disabled while we upgraded our systems to meet the needs of our growing member base. We are working with service providers to make sure this feature can be sustained as AlertPay continues to grow.

@Pier

Unfortunately, those fees are based on agreements our service providers have with banks all over the world.

Cheers

Sean

Im just curious how do you plan on staying competitive with this fees? Paypal and Moneybookers have lower fees. Seems to me that your only clients are the one that get paid from bux sites. I wish you all the best.:)

Im just curious how do you plan on staying competitive with this fees? Paypal and Moneybookers have lower fees. Seems to me that your only clients are the one that get paid from bux sites. I wish you all the best.:)

Hi Pier

Thank you for taking an interest in our business.

AlertPay supports more countries than the other two, and we are the only full service online payment processor that supports its members in this, and other forums.

We have thousands upon thousands of members that join each day, with over 7 million members worldwide. Your question might be better suited for them. You should ask them what sets us apart from the companies you just mentioned.

AlertPay has a diverse portfolio of partners. Here is just a sampling of them, https://www.alertpay.com/en/whosusing.aspx.

Cheers

Sean

Im taking an interest in your business because I was using you and I used to like you. But lately you have too much problems.

Im taking an interest in your business because I was using you and I used to like you. But lately you have too much problems.

Hi Pier
I completely understand your frustration, and your criticism is warranted.

There is no benefit to AlertPay not to offer these services. We have a team working double shifts trying to restore these services.
You may read our blog to learn more about our situation and our course of action, http://blog.alertpay.com/

Cheers

Sean

@alertpay Team I want to transfer my Alertpay Balance TO my credit card ...

can i do that

Hi nishantpatel,

Unfortunately it is currently not possible to withdraw funds from your AlertPay account onto your credit card. Sorry for the inconvenience! You will need to withdraw to a bank account or if you are in the United States, you can withdrawal via check. Unfortunately I cannot give you a time frame for when you will be able to withdraw to your credit card.

Thanks
-Luke

Hello AlertPay Team,
Can't Indian's verify their account using Visa card?
If yes then till when it might be fixed?
regards,
Lokesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back