Status
Not open for further replies.
well i started a new site and i'm getting almost 1k to 2k page impression i know this isn't good but for new sites it's ok :) and i'm using Smowtion daily avg is 0.8 to 1.05
what wuld you recommend is is ok to hv smotion with stats?

@ bxflow Dude U rocks lol.. well 2 days ago i have stared this site.. allskip.com.. and till now i have got 312 pageloads.. i guess CPM would be better for my site if im not wrong.. and is there any option inadsence to choose CPM or CPC ??? ,

I believe they can make CPM/CPC/CPA rotating ads on request.

from which site u make R®USSHIM_I™

He used bidvertiser.

so u earn around $1000 per month with 2~3k uv per day using contextweb?

I dont think contextweb is the 1st one I have listed. Its IDGTECHNETWORK.

And yes, remember is not how many visitors but how many pageviews.

well i started a new site and i'm getting almost 1k to 2k page impression i know this isn't good but for new sites it's ok :) and i'm using Smowtion daily avg is 0.8 to 1.05
what wuld you recommend is is ok to hv smotion with stats?

how do u get 1k to 2k page impression ?? lol guide me a bit :D :D so i can get some good traffic too..

@ BXFLOW-I believe they can make CPM/CPC/CPA rotating ads on request.

what is CPA now ??

hey bxflow what ab8 my new warez site which is getting 1k to 2k page impression per day mostly get vistors from youtube.com i know 1k to 2k is very low but it's a new site sun it'll be big...:) what would you recommend me to have...I am using smotion and daily avg is .8 to 1$

how do u get 1k to 2k page impression ?? lol guide me a bit :D :D so i can get some good traffic too..

@ BXFLOW-I believe they can make CPM/CPC/CPA rotating ads on request.

what is CPA now ??

CPA=COST PER ACTION

lets say you have CPA banner which says "Click here to play this game" if a user clicks it and does w.e its necessary to play that game (such as registering) then you would get payed depending on w.e the advertiser pays for it. So if they pay 3.00$ per users you send them to play then you will get that.

I alrady got banned from Adsense :(
Same here... i reached at $140 and they blog my adsense account and reson was invalid click while i didn't asked my frnd to click or nothing but got ban :(

bro i have a warez site ;) so i used youtube.com,stumble temporary traffic but gud to use :) digg,facebook,twitter and reddit ;)

CPA=COST PER ACTION

lets say you have CPA banner which says "Click here to play this game" if a user clicks it and does w.e its necessary to play that game (such as registering) then you would get payed depending on w.e the advertiser pays for it. So if they pay 3.00$ per users you send them to play then you will get that.

LOL i guess CPM is best haha..

I would really Like to know the Difference in these two sites..

adsense vs bidvertiser

:sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

Bidvertiser is scam, they shave a lot and most of the times you wont get paid.

They took more than $5000 from me. I advertise with adwords. Usually I earn around $200 a day, but few days in a month I earn around $5-10 how do you explain that? Traffic is always constant.

When they took 5K I email them but no response, so I moved on to CPA.

Post your earning screenshot then :sun:
Do u think adwords can increase your $$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back